Contest #2 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Can't wait to see who wins

Good luck to all who entered, its great to see the fun everyone has but also the competitiveness in something as little as a twitter contest. That tells me we have some very competitive THPers who are ready to bring this title home to THP where it belongs! Thanks to HashtagChad for taking all the insults and jabs lightheartedly this week.

To EVERYONE that submitted entries for this contest.....THANK YOU! And give yourselves a....

download-38.gif
Good luck everybody!

out of town early in the week and absolutely slammed the rest of it with work. I guess I shouldn't complain about having a lot of work to do, but I'm really bummed I only got one entry in on this. Good luck to all.

Good luck everyone, so many great and creative entries.

Well done everyone. So many great entries who ever gets there ticket punched earned it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all. Tons of awesome entries on this. Don't envy those who have to sift through them to find a winner!

Best of luck guys. I've enjoyed reading all the entries this week.

out of town early in the week and absolutely slammed the rest of it with work. I guess I shouldn't complain about having a lot of work to do, but I'm really bummed I only got one entry in on this. Good luck to all.
Ditto on the work thing. But I drafted about 8 entries first day and sent them off early each morning. Had em locked & loaded.

Good luck everyone! What a fun contest!!

Good luck everyone! What a fun contest!!

I agree, this was fun for everyone but the judges... those folks have some serious work ahead of them.

Good luck everyone.

The winner of this contest will have beaten out a ton of other fine entries. Good work all, and good luck!

Good luck everyone who entered! I drew a complete blank on this one, looking forward to the next go-round...

Good luck everyone (and me hopefully :D). Looking forward to the next addition of team #BasementDwellers.

Good luck all. This was a fun contest!

Good luck everyone! I'm so pumped right now just waiting!

Good luck to everyone and it was fun to play along. Lot of great entries and I have a feeling who is going to get picked, someone great one once said "I've got a good feeling about this". I won't say on here who I think it is but I have told a couple of people who I think it will be....

Anxious nerves are still running wild, I can't wait to see who the next member of team basement dwellers will be!

I missed out on a few days but you never know, it only takes one. There were some flat out outstanding entries!

I had a lot of fun with this one, There are just so many fantastic entries.
The judges have a tough task here.

I want in this so bad I can not help but do a little self promoting :)
After playing match play against cookie, I think he can tell you that even in 102 degree heat and struggling with the driver, I never give up, had to birdie a par 3 to even it up, hit it tight and drained the putt :)
Damn, I think I just became #internetgolfer with the self promoting :p

I want in this so bad I can not help but do a little self promoting :)
After playing match play against cookie, I think he can tell you that even in 102 degree heat and struggling with the driver, I never give up, had to birdie a par 3 to even it up, hit it tight and drained the putt :)
Damn, I think I just became #internetgolfer with the self promoting :p

Pandering to the captain I see! I hope you get picked buddy.

Pandering to the captain I see! I hope you get picked buddy.
Lol at pandering. Honestly #Grandaddy was never talked about. We just played and melted in the heat lol

Back