#THP callout..Tpluff and MIslice

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
I am calling you Michigan boys out.
Course Arcadia Bluffs.
When, you boys let me know when and I will come up.
This will let me beat to of my best friends and take a course off my bucket list.
Pluff gives me 4 pops.
I give CJ 15.
Do you boys accept the challenge?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll ride with all the pops on this one. Will be fun to follow

I am calling you Michigan boys out.
Course Arcadia Bluffs.
When, you boys let me know when and I will come up.
This will let me beat to of my best friends and take a course off my bucket list.
Pluff gives me 4 pops.
I give CJ 15.
Do you boys accept the challenge?

Wow. The first THP Threesome call out :D

Negative...you really should read the forum :)
Really in the same thread? i thought I had seen all the call outs. But they have been coming fast amd furious.

Really in the same thread? i thought I had seen all the call outs. But they have been coming fast amd furious.
hahaha check to Kang, LB44, and Sposey

Well well well...

hahaha check to Kang, LB44, and Sposey
mised it, will do.

That said for this Callout all three of these guys are great dudes and it be a blast to see

I'm going with the Bridgestone Champion (TPluff) in his match and the Man Without Shoes (Sposey) over MiSlice

Great times here too...potatoes and POWERade could be a factor.

giphy.gif

2 a side to Shane. 9 a side to CJ. Let's get it going!

And...4th party???

This is a hard one to pick. Shane has good numbers here. I think Shane may have the edge on Tyler because Tyler's getting into real life now and may not have played as much. As for CJ, there are days that a big number of pops is fair but there are days where he would end that match 6&5 getting that many.

I think I'll take CJ and the strokes. Still have to think on Tyler.

This is a hard one to pick. Shane has good numbers here. I think Shane may have the edge on Tyler because Tyler's getting into real life now and may not have played as much. As for CJ, there are days that a big number of pops is fair but there are days where he would end that match 6&5 getting that many.

Rob your killing me

Either A) I still will be working in a job in golf or B) I will be working a job with a decent amount of free time. Former studying hours will now be able to be focused on two things: beating Ohio and those foolish enough to call me out ?

I like the look of this call out. Sposey013168 taking a chance here. Maybe should play each in different rounds. You made the call out, and I think you can take both, but difficult against both during one round.

I like the look of this call out. Sposey013168 taking a chance here. Maybe should play each in different rounds. You made the call out, and I think you can take both, but difficult against both during one round.
Tough to beat in 1 round. Tougher to keep track of.

Dame Shane beat me to this. I was thinking I needed a MS fallout at this very course. Hmmm.

Okay I think Shane takes down Tpluff, but MS gets him with the pops.

giphy.gif

2 a side to Shane. 9 a side to CJ. Let's get it going!

And...4th party???

If I can stow away in Shane's bag I'm in.

Another big call out, Ive never golfed with sposey so Ill hold off my predictions until that happens

I have to side with my boys from MI! My money is on CJ and Tyler!

It's hard for me to ever pick against Shane regardless, but just to be certain, I'm going to hold off until the date of this one becomes clearer. If it falls just B4 the RR I'm thinking Tyler and CJ will be so locked in they'll be unbeatable. If it comes right after they smoke team buckeye they'll be ripe for the picking, #PostChampionshipLetdown.

Back