Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win for the Braves today. Cards played good ball all weekend and now the Braves have one the season series with each NL playoff team. Huge for home-field advantage in the playoffs if everyone finishes with the same record at the end of the year.

Big win for the Braves today. Cards played good ball all weekend and now the Braves have one the season series with each NL playoff team. Huge for home-field advantage in the playoffs if everyone finishes with the same record at the end of the year.
big series coming up for the indians against the braves

Big day for tribe gain a game on tb and oak

big series coming up for the indians against the braves

Yeah. Especially with so many of our starters out right now. Should be fun.

#earlyexcuses?

I think as long as Perez comes in to pitch, we'll be ok. I really don't like that guy. This thread will be fun the next few days.

Yanks got a nice win today to avoid the sweep in Tampa.

I fear I may have to sin this evening

Tribe has off day, Tiger's are playing the A's who hold a 1.5 game Wildcard lead over Cleveland.

I have to root for the Tigers....yuck

The Rays-Royals game isn't on tv. The good news is Hellickson is pitching, so I'm probably being spared, he has been awful lately.

Braves are throwing Wood, Maholm and Medlen out in this Cleveland series. Not good.

Braves are throwing Wood, Maholm and Medlen out in this Cleveland series. Not good.

It will be close...I think CLE will go with the gas can Salazar....Masterson...and im guessing Jimenez with the off day

It will be close...I think CLE will go with the gas can Salazar....Masterson...and im guessing Jimenez with the off day

Jimenez no-hit the Braves in a former life.

This thread is gonna blow up for this series

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

DId you expect differently? I wouldn't expect anything differently for the Mets.

The Rays-Royals game isn't on tv. The good news is Hellickson is pitching, so I'm probably being spared, he has been awful lately.

only stuck around for 2 1/3

Don't act like he didn't contribute. He gave up a full games worth of runs in his short stay.

much needed since its my final week of fantasy baseball, im 3 games out of first and had him starting

much needed since its my final week of fantasy baseball, im 3 games out of first and had him starting

Well you got what you deserved... what did you think was going to happen.

Well you got what you deserved... what did you think was going to happen.

Should have left the spot open dang it

Torn UCL for Matt Harvey.

Tommy John surgery likely.

FML

We really can't catch a break. This is stupid. I hate this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back