SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm sure they showed y'all at the THP event but I was just in there this past week, did they show y'all the colored shafts? I wonder how that will be received?

We were exposed to the colored shafts and a couple of guys scored putters with them.

The shaft in my db4 is an all black stepless shaft. It looks awesome.

I'm sure they showed y'all at the THP event but I was just in there this past week, did they show y'all the colored shafts? I wonder how that will be received?

They're still tweaking some of them, some pretty cool options though. Cookies bronze one being my favorite.

je9e6ema.jpg

I thought the shafts looks really cool, I'm just not sure it's something I'd ever do beyond a typical metal colour (or I suppose stock black).

It's all about changing the red dot to a light blue for me. That's Canadan style.

Another good putting round with my DB-4. Fifth straight round with under 30 putts.

Have gotten 2 rounds in with the z3c and I am really loving it. Not spending any practice time with it prior to putting it in play, I was impressed at how comfortable I was with it.

Don't foresee it leaving my bag for awhile.

ydaja2aq.jpg

gysy6e3u.jpg

For those of you that do custom paint fill on your SeeMores, do you remove the existing paint or just paint over what is there? If remove, what do you use to move the existing paint? I am thinking of changing the alignment and RST lines on my m7 from white to black for greater visibilty for these old eyes.

Sox, I use citristrip, as it's more of a gel and you can carefully apply it to just the paint. I've had some issues with hurting the PVD finish on the bottom of my PR, but that's the only finish that didn't stand up to it using my method. Nothing catastrophic, just took off the top layer (which would have gone away over time on the bottom of the putter anyways).

For those of you that do custom paint fill on your SeeMores, do you remove the existing paint or just paint over what is there? If remove, what do you use to move the existing paint? I am thinking of changing the alignment and RST lines on my m7 from white to black for greater visibilty for these old eyes.

I've always just painted right over it and have never had an issue with mine.

I'm looking to get a new putter engraved, and was wondering... is the original seemore FGP is a good candidate? It has that 'painted on' black finish (not the gunmetal), does anyone know if that can be engraved and perhaps paint filled? I worry about it chipping...

Also... Is the face a good spot with that circular milling?

Thanks guys!

Like Dan I use a gel remover, use a qtip and just ensure you get it only on the RST as best you can, let it sit a few minutes and come back with a toothpick, might take a couple applications. But, easy peasy. Its how I've done all of mine.

For me, painting over the old has never looked as nice as pulling the paintfill from the start, you can see the milling through the new application when you remove which is pretty badass, plus it has added durability for me on all of mine when on the course, especially on the sole.

I'm looking to get a new putter engraved, and was wondering... is the original seemore FGP is a good candidate? It has that 'painted on' black finish (not the gunmetal), does anyone know if that can be engraved and perhaps paint filled? I worry about it chipping...

Also... Is the face a good spot with that circular milling?

Thanks guys!

Shoot SeeMore an email, they will be able to fully answer your question better than any of us probably ever could.

2nd round with the SB2c... Couldn't get the speed down the 1st round... Didn't have a single 3 putt the second round.

I thought the shafts looks really cool, I'm just not sure it's something I'd ever do beyond a typical metal colour (or I suppose stock black).

It's all about changing the red dot to a light blue for me. That's Canadan style.

I like your style!. Might have to bring some blue paint to MB!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I like your style!. Might have to bring some blue paint to MB!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Keep in mind, we can't edit anything about our equipment at the event, even paintfill on the putters. Post event, fair game for sure.

Oh I really don't need another Zed.....but

Well we'll see if my luck holds out. Picked up a Si2 belly from the Golfsmith sale, along with a SuperStoke Flatso Mid 17" grip. Going to make it CB, going to cut it down to 36.5 inchs, add some CB weight, going to cut the SS down to 14" from 17" and maybe play around with paint fill. Should make a fairly fun little project.

Rolled the Si2 pretty well today. I have a tendency to miss towards the toe and the difference between toe contact and insert contact is huge. I really need to work on my stroke lol

Rolled the Si2 pretty well today. I have a tendency to miss towards the toe and the difference between toe contact and insert contact is huge. I really need to work on my stroke lol
I notice that with mine. Some difference if you catch it low or just off the sweet spot. But it's one of the purest rolling putters I have ever rolled when hit perfect. And i love the deeper face milling on It.

Back