What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played a second round with the Bridgestone B330 RX. I am really liking this ball. The feel of it coming off the driver is amazing and I am loving the distance I am getting with it. It is also spinning quite well for me on the green. Not being a big spin player, I like this a lot.

Played a TM tour preferred ball for all 18 holes and had no problems at all with it. Distance was good and actually got a fair amount of spin off my MD2 wedge as well as my CC JAWS wedges. Normally play callaway golf balls but lately I've had no luck trying to get the ball to spin into or on the greens. Just ordered picked up some practice lethals that will be put to good use over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played Supersoft today till I lost them all due to crappy tee shots. Was a nice sunny day and found them rolling out less than previously. Left myself short on a couple of approaches as I was anticipating more roll. Moved on to Project (a) and they were really nice off the irons and were visibly checking even on shorter chips and pitches. I like this behaviour but both were very predictable and just a case of adjusting. Price is biggest consideration with the state of my game right now so will be getting more SS.

Z Star. Lost a white one and finished with tour yellow.

Project a and Prov1x Practice ball. Performed pretty similar for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I continue to love the QStar. Enough bite for me on the greens, and as straight off the driver as the e6 was for me. My favorite ball in the price range.

Stuck with the Project a today. May not be the longest ball I've played but I love the feel at impact and it's greenside control. Pretty durable too. Went 15 holes with one ball before it went swimming and it showed minimal damage

Back to old reliable today. B330. Best ball out there IMO

Played old faithful yesterday... Penta TP3. Just love that ball.

I loved this ball too. If you haven't already, give the project (a) a shot. Closest option to the TP3 I've gamed yet

Z star xv for 36 today, just incredible chipping control so many par saves

Lethal it doesn't feel as nice as the B330 but no complaints on performance or durability.

Qstar again, I think this ball is pushing the B330RX out of the bag. I love the feel of the RX but the Qstar just fits my game better.

B330/hyrdrocore

still in love it it. Just unreal distance off the tee and great feel around the greens.

Z star xv for 36 today, just incredible chipping control so many par saves
I've got two dozen coming Wednesday, love this ball and can't wait to get them in play again

Been playing the callaway hex chrome's. I love them but i just wish they were a bit less $$$. And now that i won 6 dozen Srixon Q-Stars for $52 i guess ill try them out.

2014 330-RX, I confirmed previous ball testing accounts that the RX just does not spin.

(sarcasm)

photo38_zpscfa5b21a.jpg

HaHa James, I did a double take and then saw the (Sarcasm).

Great ball that RX!

JM

HaHa James, I did a double take and then saw the (Sarcasm).

Great ball that RX!

JM

Agreed dude, I'm a big big fan. The hydrocore is legit.

2014 330-RX, I confirmed previous ball testing accounts that the RX just does not spin.

(sarcasm)

photo38_zpscfa5b21a.jpg
#cameratricks.

I need to spend more time with the 2014s huge fan of the previous models.

Hydrocore definitely is for real. If it weren't for the deal on the z stars I wouldn't hesitate to buy more rx. They are fantastic

Played a Callaway SR3 for all 18 today. Easily the best golf ball I've tried all year. Long, straight and had great spin on the greens. So far this year I've tried the TaylorMade Tour Preferred and Tour Preferred X, Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1X and the SR3 was definitely the best of the bunch. I'll be playing the SR2 my next round but I think my game is more suited for the SR3.

Played a Callaway SR3 for all 18 today. Easily the best golf ball I've tried all year. Long, straight and had great spin on the greens. So far this year I've tried the TaylorMade Tour Preferred and Tour Preferred X, Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1X and the SR3 was definitely the best of the bunch. I'll be playing the SR2 my next round but I think my game is more suited for the SR3.

Really enjoy the Sr3. You should also give the B330 a try

I'm hoping I can find some more this week.

Go Big Orange

I'm thinking of taking some money out of next payday to pick up some top tier golf balls. I could use some recommendations, my swing speed is less than 100 and probably 90 ish

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Back