What club do we spend the most $ on???

Hackerx2

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering... Having just gotten back into golf after a 10 yr haitus and purchasing Cobra Biocell Driver thru Hybrids and TM speedblade irons all of which I LOVE! Knowing the putter is the club we hit most.... Which club do we spend the most on?

Most expensive club is my putter ... But it's the one I least change out ... I love it ... Plus not trying better distance, etc

I change irons every 2 yrs it's seems ... Play a lot off side of the fairway and in the desert ... Out of people's backyards, etc ... Which is rough on clubs

but the driver, holy crap, seems like every year ... Looking for that magic ... However, there is no magic ... But hey what can I say ... I love shopping for clubs as much as my wife loves shopping for shoes ... Have spent a lot over the years on driver/fairway woods ...

Driver for me. Putter stays in my bag longer than any club.

All of them the old club in the bag is the putter i got last summer

If by this question you mean one one club or do you mean over all after the years. If you mean per club then putter for me. But if you mean over all I would say my fairway wood, went through 4 just this year. Could not find one I liked until I hit the bio cell.

I would say driver and or putter. Before last year it was irons, went thru 3 sets in 2 years.

I'd say my driver. Between the cost of the driver and the shaft, it was a pretty penny.

Driver for me, and it also is the club most changed out. I have more putters than any other club though as I will sell used drivers but I seem to hold on to putters for a long time.

Putters for me and it's not even close. I have acquired 8 new flatsticks (3 new, 5 used) over the past year and the only other club I have bought is a new driver that had been marked down to about $100 at the end of last year.

If you don't count irons as a single club I'd have to go with my putter is currently the most expensive club in my bag. I'd say for most it would likely be their driver.

Probably driver. Even though I buy almost everything used.

Putter and Driver for me. Putter is the most expensive club in the bag. I don't change a whole lot tho, I try and find something I like and stick with it. Although I do love to tinker and try different things for the most part I play with what works.

Putter for me...

I definitely would spend the most on the putter, but I don't think the stores near me even sell one that costs more than their top drivers.

Single club ends up being driver based on the price of shafts. Collection as a whole it's putter, and it's really no contest for me.

On the public average, I would guess that the driver gets replaced the most, so that would be the most $ spent on.
I am swinging the same R-11 driver I won through THP, 3 years ago and the last couple of putters I have were given to me.
For myself, it's been the search for the perfect hybrid that has cost me the most.

For me, it's easily driver. If I'm not picking up new shafts for it, I'm sampling a new driver altogether. I haven't even played this year and I've bought two shafts and another driver.

For me (not considering iron sets) it's probably a close call between driver and putter, with the nod to putters, because I have been searching for "the one" for far too long.

Driver for me, no doubt about it.

driver for me, they tend to be outrageously over priced i.m.o. if it were by club category my apex takes the cake followed by my wedge set then woods/hybrids then driver then putter (i bought the one out of the used bin that sunk the best of 10)

I think I've spent more money on putters than anything else. But in terms of a single club, that'd be the driver.

With me it's the putter.
That's the one I change the most.

Back