Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee times for Friday and Saturday set!

Enjoying a little crispness to the air this morning in Atl. 64 degrees and lower humidity than normal. A high of 82 today. Should be around 70 when I tee off and about 82 when I'm done. Enjoying this break in what is normally a sweltering time for us. 90's for highs will be back in a few days.

Supposed to be mid 70s today and mostly sunny. Exactly how I like it!

Brutal here in Delaware today rain all day and heavy winds. No golf today

Absolutely gorgeous weather today. It's hard to argue with 75 degrees in the fourth of July

Near 90 with 90% humidity. Mind it more in my mid-30s than I did in my teens and twenties.

Low 70s....perfect

Supposed to be a high of 81 today, which would be amazing after how hot and humid it was yesterday. Winds about 10-14 today, so it's going to be pretty comfortable.

Sunny and upper 90s for a 3pm tee time today.

Rain and wind the first 4 holes then the sun came out and it got pretty sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some rain today and tomorrow but then nicer and warmer for the rest of the week. Looks like 2 days off for me then back to the range sessions

Ohio is annoyingly windy right now.

Also, the weather sites said 2-4 MPH for today. The trees outside my house whipping around would strongly disagree.

Ohio is annoyingly windy right now.

Also, the weather sites said 2-4 MPH for today. The trees outside my house whipping around would strongly disagree.
My fade on the range was a down right banana slice at times this morning. The rain stayed north but I think if I had played I would needed driver on 5.

Effin HOT!!

Played today and it was 80 and sunny with about a 5 mph breeze :cool:. Very nice break from the 90+ temps we had earlier in the week.

Today (Friday) got up to 95 and the whole weekend is supposed to be the same and maybe 100 on sunday

Morning 18: 90 and sunny
PM 18: 99 and sunny

9:00 4 man scramble today,a pleasant 80 and sunny.

Sunny, no wind. Beginning of the round 73,should be 83 by the time we're done

Sunny and mid to upper 90s all this week, here in SeaTac. Ouch.

Sunny, mid 80s to low 90s this morning.

Glad to get off course before the 100+ temp hits this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back