2014 #THPMC the BETS!!!

Question, are the only bets approved twitter/THP avatars, make someone wear something goofy, etc.? Or can we bet something with monetary value?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No money allowed that's been asked each year and not allowed to go that route on here.

I'll take Team DotCom & let's not only include twitter for a week, but also THP avatar for a week.

I really like the way this guy thinks!

Question, are the only bets approved twitter/THP avatars, make someone wear something goofy, etc.? Or can we bet something with monetary value?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No money allowed, but for an example could bet Say someone like War Eagle who we know who he is a fan of.... He has to take a picture in an Alabama Jersey and post it on social media type of bet.

Works for me. We need someone for Team THP, Hackers and Albatross.
Mike has TeamDotCom, I have Paradise, who wants THP, Hackers or Albatross?

I love me some 5 way betting!

I'm taking the overs. If you stop at 2 I will be impressed.

Seems like a lot of action on Nate and Jeff vs ATL and Doug. The eyes of the nation will be on that one, and it's going to be a slobberknocker.

I've only seen one offer but no takers. Probably better off that way.

Mike has TeamDotCom, I have Paradise, who wants THP, Hackers or Albatross?

I love me some 5 way betting!
I'll take Hackers. Had a nice 4 way last year....bet that is.

I'll take Hackers. Had a nice 4 way last year....bet that is.

Still have Team THP and Team Albatross available, any takers!!!

3 weeks away from the 2014 Morgan Cup. Get your wagers here! A few outstanding offers. Who you gonna take? Which team are you cheering for? Back up that support with a friendly avatar or clothing wager.

I'll be that it will be a blast volunteering for this thing and will be supporting all teams in their quest for the cup. I will also add that my avatar will be the winning teams logo for 2 weeks after the conclusion of the event, then Team THPs for all the work they do for the site and beyond. No other betting for this guy.

I'll be that it will be a blast volunteering for this thing and will be supporting all teams in their quest for the cup. I will also add that my avatar will be the winning teams logo for 2 weeks after the conclusion of the event, then Team THPs for all the work they do for the site and beyond. No other betting for this guy.

I understand. Seeing Jlukes in a skirt can make it hard to pull the trigger on a bet! Don't want to be on the losing end! :act-up::banana::alien:

Let's make a deal!!!

Kinda disheartening that on tapatalk and its photo previews, I'm all three. Some of these bets are good. No one is attempting to knock it out of the park. Depressing.

Kinda disheartening that on tapatalk and its photo previews, I'm all three. Some of these bets are good. No one is attempting to knock it out of the park. Depressing.

Lol, I'm seeing the same on tapatalk.

Disagree. It makes me happy to see you. Haha

I can see the activity in this thread picking up over the next few weeks. No wagers on Mmaynard11 yet?!? I won't let you down! #shoeinbet

I can see the activity in this thread picking up over the next few weeks. No wagers on Mmaynard11 yet?!? I won't let you down! #shoeinbet

Word got out on our match play?...

I will look at some bets.

I think it's cute. Cookie bet against me one year too and had a great blouse. I hope no one is betting against my matches cuz they will loose in a big way.

I think it's cute. Cookie bet against me one year too and had a great blouse. I hope no one is betting against my matches cuz they will loose in a big way.

Pandas apparently wake up feisty.

#PandaJive65

TBH, I'm scared to bet against Cookie :chicken:

I'll take you and Jersey Nate in the first day match

Jersey Nate & Mmaynard
Mward & NebGolfer

That is...if anyone else if foolish enough to bet against Team Paradise?

I'll take you and Jersey Nate in the first day match

Jersey Nate & Mmaynard
Mward & NebGolfer

That is...if anyone else if foolish enough to bet against Team Paradise?

I bet this guy puts his money on green on the roulette wheel.

Back