Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get my hands on an odyssey tank cruiser putter, it wont happen but always dreaming.

I have a Hopkins U.S.A. themed wedge in my cart that I am seriously pondering on getting. Don't need to spend the money, but this is the 5th time I have designed this or a similar wedge.

I have a Hopkins U.S.A. themed wedge in my cart that I am seriously pondering on getting. Don't need to spend the money, but this is the 5th time I have designed this or a similar wedge.

did you apply their 20$ off share promotion?

did you apply their 20$ off share promotion?

Yeah I have $20.00 in Hoppy bucks and if there is a flag on the wedge then the stamping is free so now is a good time to buy it.

That number of Staffers is just mind boggling War LOL.

Honestly have no idea what I am looking for. Something eye-catching, that can be a corner piece in a man-room mainly.

Of course I sell the cart bag and then the wife says "But I really liked that one, you should have kept it." SMH. After she has bugging me for ages to get rid of it.

Rangefinder. Ready to pull the trigger. Not sure what yet. Waiting to see if a THP'er has one to sell. Prefer buying here over eBay or Craigslist.

Rangefinder. Ready to pull the trigger. Not sure what yet. Waiting to see if a THP'er has one to sell. Prefer buying here over eBay or Craigslist.
Poat a wtb ya never know

Would really like to get a new set or irons, but just not in the budget unfortunately. If I had the money, I'd probably get some Mizuno mp 54's. If not those, Apex Pros or TM CB's.

Pondering another p.r seemore. Have fallen in love with them.

:ping: G30 Driver - just seen on tour at Greenbriar... For sale in late July 2014 I believe.

:ping: G30 Driver - just seen on tour at Greenbriar... For sale in late July 2014 I believe.

It's an intriguing one for sure, pretty solid preview thread on it here in the equipment part of the forum too!

Had it in hand on wednesday and It looks good at address I wish the rep had something other than regular flex in it as I would have loved to have a go with it and the fwd oh and the hybo

I'm going to get a staffer one day...

I have one and never use it other than to hold extra clubs and yet given the chance I would buy another one. Best impulse choice you will make. They are great and just make you smile when you look at them. Also great for holding extra clubs.

What's next..

What's next..

I'm pondering that if golf companies are able to have clubs that can change loft what's next...... Do you think they will be able to make sturdy clubs that have changing shaft length for when your feet are below the ball??

I'm pondering that if golf companies are able to have clubs that can change loft what's next...... Do you think they will be able to make sturdy clubs that have changing shaft length for when your feet are below the ball??

Can adjust during the round. But it would be a fun idea

I think it would be cool if you could change the length of a driver without altering the swing weight. Kind of like some putters out there. Telescopic shaft :thumb:

Hmmmm, ive begun to ponder picking up a Ping Zing 2 to add to the collection. It was my favorite putter when I played in high school and would love to have one again. I'll put a SuperStroke MS 2.0 on it and go to town. This ponder really excites me :D

Hmmmm, ive begun to ponder picking up a Ping Zing 2 to add to the collection. It was my favorite putter when I played in high school and would love to have one again. I'll put a SuperStroke MS 2.0 on it and go to town. This ponder really excites me :D

I still play the Ping Zing 2 irons (my first and only set of irons so far)!

However, in the spirit of this thread, I am foaming at the mouth for a set of 714 AP1s if I can put together the scratch. Unfortunately I don't have clubs to sell or trade, as I'm not letting these Ping Zings go haha.

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Walked in to the pro shop last night to talk to my instructor and set up the next few weeks. They had the 714 AP1 irons for a pretty attractive price. Pondering is certainly going on over those.

Pondering a SC GoLo 5s but just picked up a couple of SeeMore putters that I need to cut down. Have been putting poorly the last few outings. It is a nice ponder, tho.

I still have mine, with an oversize Winn grip to boot! Sitting in my closet, with my Ping Zing 2's.

Pondering a SC GoLo 5s but just picked up a couple of SeeMore putters that I need to cut down. Have been putting poorly the last few outings. It is a nice ponder, tho.
I have last year's model center-shafted GoLo (black head) and think I've finally found my last putter. It putts like a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back