SKLZ "Golf Strong" Program - THP Review

Also, because it was asked in another thread I'll throw it in here, this program goes up for sale today on the SKLZ site.

I just tried to order it and got a prompt saying it was not in stock. I'm chatting with SKLZ customer service about it now.

I just tried to order it and got a prompt saying it was not in stock. I'm chatting with SKLZ customer service about it now.

Got it sorted out and placed my order!

Got it sorted out and placed my order!

Nice dude! Seriously, feel free to jump in here and update with me. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier.

Nice dude! Seriously, feel free to jump in here and update with me. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier.

Will do! I'm pumped about getting it so I'll definitely share my thoughts as I progress through the program.

2 things will be key for me here:

1. How much room do you need?

2. Is it portable? Unfortunately, I travel quite a bit for work, and if it isn't something I can take with me, then until I change jobs, it is a pipe dream

2. Is it portable? Unfortunately, I travel quite a bit for work, and if it isn't something I can take with me, then until I change jobs, it is a pipe dream

The first, I will answer when I have it in hand and ready to go.

To the second, all the equipment is packable and should be alright in that regard, also not only are their DVD's but they will also be put online and access given so the workouts can be streamed.

Thanks buddy. I am really looking forward to this. Golf specific fitness is something I have never been able to really nail down. I am in the gym 6 days a week, but I don't feel like aside from my general fitness level, that I am making strides to improve my golf game.

This is what I'm looking to see. How much room is needed bc my space is limited with no basement/man cave

This is what I'm looking to see. How much room is needed bc my space is limited with no basement/man cave

I can tell you, I'll be doing it in the living room, dogs be damned! HAHA!

Pretty interesting and cool thing. Will be following your progress and updates.

I'm seriously considering putting an order in for this today. My game plan was to start Insanity again tonight but I really love that this is geared toward a golfer. That's the whole reason I was doing insanity anyway. Definitely a hard ponder right now.

I can tell you, I'll be doing it in the living room, dogs be damned! HAHA!

I think I'm going to do the same once I see your feedback. The wife and I are looking for something to do together that will allow us to train and this might be it.

The first, I will answer when I have it in hand and ready to go.

To the second, all the equipment is packable and should be alright in that regard, also not only are their DVD's but they will also be put online and access given so the workouts can be streamed.
That online access is nice, allows completion virtually anywhere!

Flexibility is definitely on my radar with my current workout program and weight loss, similar to yourself, Jman. Look forward to hearing how well this does or doesn't work for you.

This seems really cool and something I will follow along with for sure.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I'm definitely interested in a golf centric workout routine and maybe this is something my wife would be interested in as a change of pace. My wife is very supportive of my working out, but giggles, when I try to join her P90X sessions in the morning.

This is cool, and definitely one of the reasons I think SKLZ is a brand to support in the future. Being able to bridge the gap between golf as a sport and golf as a greater athletic endeavor is huge, especially as we continue to tackle childhood obesity and other issues with young people.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Jman.

Really interested in this as well! Looking forward to following along.

Cannot wait to hear more about this. good luck with everything Jman

Thinking very seriously about doing this myself. Might even get the better half to join in too. Ya know, have to have a reason for the purchase. "Look honey, we can do it together." #dontsaywedontdothingstogether

I have been looking for something exactly like this. Will be placing my order soon! Can not wait to see some updates from everyone.
I think the price point is great with the aids and streaming. A no brainer!

Im really looking forward to following along with everybody that orders. Its quite cool and the more I learn the more into it I am.

I was looking at this on their site Saturday and it wasn't available.

I'm definitely gonna follow along and will probably be picking this up as I need to increase my flexibility and distance and accuracy wouldn't hurt me either.

Adding this to my current program would be highly beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back