SeeMore Putters Thread

The fitting guide had me at 33.5" length and 69* lie and I'm 5'8". My own trial and error increased my preferred length by a paltry 1/4". When I went to the SeeMore HQ this summer, they were happy with this set-up for me and did not recommend any changes to it. Thanks goodness because I had already converted 8 models to these specs!

I just added a DB4 and DB4x to the mix, now which gets the matrix shaft??? hmmmmmm???

I got my One CS on wednesday, and I no understand all the seemore hype. I liked my si4, but I was not convinced about the RST2 technology, but with that full RST on the One CS, I see a huge difference, I was able to realise how erratic my puttin stroke was and I have a clear indication on what to work on, and the best thing is I now have immediate feedback!

also, I have always used a plumberneck or some sort of offset shaft, and I am now cursing myself for not trying any straight shafted putter before (well there was that time with that m2, but I think the counterbalanced was throwing me off)

I have yet to hit the course, but I will this weekend, I am looking forward to see what this beauty can do for me

MPLefty, I think one reason the One CS feels better is that it's one of the "Face Balanced At Impact" models:
http://www.seemore.com/products/category/putters/face-balanced-at-impact/

When I was at SeeMore in June for the outing, Ted and the other SeeMore guys really drove home the concept - I think they'd prefer it if every golfer used a putter like that (but they realize some people demand a different shape because it's what they're used to, etc.). But I think that to get the absolute most out of a SeeMore putter, you should pick one of the FBAI models. I imagine that's why the one CS feels so darn good!

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with the RST on my FGP, so I bought a Si4. The RST2 on the plumbers neck just doesn't do it for me.

I won an absolutely gorgeous DBx4 and sold it to get the Z3c. I don't think it was that the RST2 doesn't work, it's just that not being FBAI made it harder for me to keep the face square to the target at impact. Same with the SB1 & SB2 models I used. Great putters & I loved the long sight line. Heck, I loved everything about them - but I putted better with the FBAI models (FGP2, Z3c, FGP) that I tried.

RST2 is goofy because of how the putter should be addressed and aligned. The shaft should still be in the center of your stance. Not the topline of the putter. It looks goofy because the putter head is then going to be on the backside of your stance. I had to get a lot of clarification on that from Ted Gallina.

That's one of the reasons I love the SeeMore Co - their people are so knowledgeable & helpful.

Yikes, based on my height and the measurement to the first knuckle, the fitting thing has me at a recommended 32 inch shaft.... never ever would have thought it would fit me into something that short.
I had 33'' and 34'' putters, and i had a tendency to duff putts woth the 34'' onnes, so that 33.5 fitting was no surprise, even if I am 6'1"

Do you have an old crappy puttrr? You could cut it to 32 and see how it feels

I just added a DB4 and DB4x to the mix, now which gets the matrix shaft??? hmmmmmm???

Nice! I love my DB-4. Feels way better than I expected it to.

PR m1 bought today. Now to talk to Alex and see about getting a PR headcover for it! This is one of those ones I'm gonna have a really hard time playing, as it's just so pretty. Finally rounding out the colelction with most of the stuff I want.

Last edited:
I'm excited for my x4. Should be in hand next week

got the One CS to the course today and boy was it good!

I really enjoyed how easy it was to align and how I was able to start every putt on the right line. I ended up with a 30 putts, which must be my best putting round ever! and that's with 3 3putts, all due to user errors.

I will go back for 18 tomorrow and I will report back afterwards

I really enjoyed how easy it was to align and how I was able to start every putt on the right line. I ended up with a 30 putts, which must be my best putting round ever! and that's with 3 3putts, all due to user errors.

Feels good to take some variables out of the equation doesn't it.

Good showing, well done!

Feels good to take some variables out of the equation doesn't it.
it seriously is, now I just have to get used to the weighting and the speed, this was the biggest challenge I had today

FYI - we are open 24/7! Thanks for being on Team SeeMore!

I can see that this putter will make me better, I had more 10-15+ foot putts drop this weekend than in the whole summer! but like any new putter, its on longer putts that I need to work, but my birdieball isn't long enough lol.

Thanks to you guys for offering such a great product with such a great customer service!

Just bought a platinum z2 back from a fellow thper. I'm pretty happy.

Just bought a platinum z2 back from a fellow thper. I'm pretty happy.
Congrats buddy! You are on fire with the SeeMore purchases lately!

Congrats buddy! You are on fire with the SeeMore purchases lately!
It was originally mine but I had to sell it. I just bought it back.

Troyefl is pretty darn awesome.

This is what I hate about THPing via TapaTalk on my phone. I miss posts like this.

PR m1 bought today. Now to talk to Alex and see about getting a PR headcover for it! This is one of those ones I'm gonna have a really hard time playing, as it's just so pretty. Finally rounding out the collection with most of the stuff I want for now.
Minor FIFY RE: accuracy. :D

The PR M1 is a sweet looking putter, congrats.

I'm excited for my x4. Should be in hand next week

Blu,
Is she stock? Shaft/paintfill mods planned?

This is what I hate about THPing via TapaTalk on my phone. I miss posts like this.

Minor FIFY RE: accuracy. :D

The PR M1 is a sweet looking putter, congrats.

Blu,
Is she stock? Shaft/paintfill mods planned?

All stock. I usually don't mod my putters.

Hello beautiful.

04410a30922afedfc7d0149990526a9f.jpg

e38be59dc4db8b5f9a6002276b6a0f48.jpg

27a9f2054afb57267b4182595b4c874c.jpg

201732d0845357cc33ddcef9a228863f.jpg

I've said it from the day the X series was announced. The X4 has all of the touches you would expect to from a premium putter. As a putter, it looks much more expensive than it actually is.

Hello beautiful.
I've said it from the day the X series was announced. The X4 has all of the touches you would expect to from a premium putter. As a putter, it looks much more expensive than it actually is.

Will get the Z2 out to you today buddy. Looks like you need to have a little putting competition to see which wins a spot in the bag.

Will get the Z2 out to you today buddy. Looks like you need to have a little putting competition to see which wins a spot in the bag.
It's like elementary school kickball. Everyone of them is a winner

A quick topline comparison between the DB4 and the x4

e8f7b678f4feacfed18593e2c6591ff7.jpg

It will actually be a big putting competition if my man throws all of his flatsticks in the mix! My personal competition would be pretty extensive as well....

A quick topline comparison between the DB4 and the x4

e8f7b678f4feacfed18593e2c6591ff7.jpg
Very nice acquisition Blu. Hopefully you can get a few rounds in with her before your weather turns.

Back