Golf scrap booking?

grathan

Reaction score
Handicap
I took a year off work one time to play different golf courses, 100's of them. I saved all the scorecards as a memento for almost 10 years, but while cleaning the garage last month they got tossed because they didn't really spark any memories while flipping through them.

Does anybody have a good way to remember a course by?

Or perhaps a piece of software that stores photos in a organized way (I can group by courses or dates, though not by using folders to have to click-though) where I can put notes either on the picture or some quick text underneath the photo? Maybe even some sort-able tags attached to the photos.

I use THP. I know that sounds strange, but the event threads and photo threads keep a great way to share and remember all of the fine courses I get to play.

Nice, has THP been around 10 years yet? I know that is a long time for forums. I used to post at GolfRewind, but that disappeared.

Nice, has THP been around 10 years yet? I know that is a long time for forums. I used to post at GolfRewind, but that disappeared.

Not yet, but its not going anywhere anytime soon, so if you want to make it your scrap book, we would be honored to host it. I think we are in year 6-7 now.

instagram for me

All my scores are available by Google lookup . Pretty much every event I played in kept scores since 2005 or so . The pictures I took I kept I uploaded into iCloud . Or I would video a few shots of my buddies and upload to YouTube .

I try and stay private , and not open up As much as I used too . Not worth it anymore, I have almost been too open on here . Nothing like being scared by online stalkers , glad the law took care of that for us

my wife did a bada$$ shadow box for me of my scorecard, yardage book, tees and other memorabilia from my round at St. Andrews. it's something I'll treasure forever, almost as much as the round itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

410074179.jpg

Back