Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

I've seen some pretty amazing things watching these fittings. I'll admit to some preconceived notions that have been busted.

This excites the hell out of me buddy.

Yes, but they are ones that will have to be uploaded.

No worries buddy. Can't wait to see them. Wilson has gone above and beyond on this one!

I've seen some pretty amazing things watching these fittings. I'll admit to some preconceived notions that have been busted.

#personal myth busters! Wilson style

Girardcorp moving to a Rip Phenom.

Nice! I want some Hawk and MikeDean fitting!

This is incredible. I've sat here and read every single post this morning. Holy cow, I knew Wilson was awesome, I knew they were excited, but this is well beyond special.

I'm so so so so happy for all you guys getting to experience this, and the personal gifts are amazing.

Well done Wilson. Well done THP. I can't wait to keep reading.

Same here, sounds like an amazing experience. Gutted I live in UK and can't attend.

Spivey is seeing anywhere from 10-20 yards more distance as they dial in his launch and spin numbers. His misses went from way way right to much closer to center.

Project x 6.0 shaft which is actually the shaft he was currently using.
Dang.... He was hitting it pretty long yesterday already!!

This is incredible. Reading the personal family touches gave me chills. This stuff is special. You are some lucky dudes.

Kicking myself that I had a work conflict that kept me from entering the contests for this event. Spectacular things I'm seeing this morning!

You guys are obviously having a blast! :blob:

Just got caught up and I am blown away by how strong Wilson has brought it for y'all. Absolutely incredible!!!

?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?

Girardcorp gets dialed in and ends up gaining 17 yards. Goes down in loft woth a Fujikura Fuel. Instant difference in everything for him.

Now Erky is up. Looking for a little less fade and a little more carry.

zytaga8a.jpg

The beauty of a fitting.....no more guess work....no more hit it and hope. Beautimous

Erky moving to a Fujikura Fuel to lower spin a bit. 9° loft.

These guys are pretty smart.

Wow I've learned more in the last hour talking to the fitters and r&d guys than I think I've personally ever learned.

#personal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it will be refuted on the Internet by wives tales and conjecture.

Another epic trip. Well done Wilson Staff.

Spin is improved by Fuel, but launch a bit high. A few adjustments and a RIP Phenom 60 and boom. 11.3 total yards increase. His toe balls are now as long as his best swings prior.

Spin is improved by Fuel, but launch a bit high. A few adjustments and a RIP Phenom 60 and boom. 11.3 total yards increase. His toe balls are now as long as his best swings prior.

Wow. That is awesome. Heck of a fitting.

Wilson is killing and love the personal part of it. I'll take 17 extra yards that's

Girardcorp gets dialed in and ends up gaining 17 yards. Goes down in loft woth a Fujikura Fuel. Instant difference in everything for him.

I know this is for two different guys, but this is incredible.

And the toe strike distance is SICK! D200 doing work.

First thought, nobody should ever doubt the greatness of a THP event, regardless of who is involved or if the event is new.

Second thought, I have a new top reason I wish my son wasn't born premature (birthday conflict with this event).

Lastly, the golf stuff is really great but the personal touches like a note that names someone's kids is off the charts class. Truly, very well done Wilson.

Back