Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Next up is PhillyV.
y9ytaser.jpg

My dude PhillyV can put a move on that ball! Get it!

I can't wait to take a swing once it comes to market. Seeing the distance numbers makes me want #PersonalDistance

Regarding current driver he is happy with ball flight, looking for more forgiveness and maybe some more distance.

Starting out with stock option.

Spin definitely needs to come down.

Next up is PhillyV.
y9ytaser.jpg

Phillllllll! He sure can punish the golf ball. Like he needs more #PersonalDistance...

I look forward to his results.

Seriously blown away by the tech behind their golf balls. Amazing

10-20 swings with an iron and driver.

Now a Fujikura Fuel.

Guys getting an education on golf balls and the technology behind not only their lines but balls in general.
It would be pretty cool for the participants to play this afternoon with a ball that fit them relative to the numbers they put up in their driver fitting.

No surprise the RIP Phenom working for so many. Such a great shaft.

And now a Tour Green. 9.5° head.

He's getting closer. Still very high balls, but spin is coming down.

How cool is this.

ge7eqyte.jpg

Love reading the step by step updates on the fittings. I'm sitting here at home trying to guess lofts/shafts that'll be up next. Love it. Awesome job on the updates.

Wison is really over the top with this. Great gains being seen, cant wait to demo these when they are released.

Oban Blue may be the ticket. Hello 270.

Lots of guys lofting down to reduce spin...wondering if I put an end to that streak soon
I've noticed that. Curious considering the latest trends going the other way.

I am jumping from THP to twitter. Thanks guys and Wilson Staff for both doing constant updates. Still wanting to see what's happening with the laser etching.

Taking a tour of the facility...lots of cool stuff including boxes of irons from the 1930s

I've noticed that. Curious considering the latest trends going the other way.

Head profiles matter though there, something to keep in mind.

This has been an amazing follow! Wilson is another company that gets it

Here's PhillyV's final product with the Tour Green. Trackman numbers.

3eperude.jpg

Back