Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Irons Review

Great review Jman. They are very nice looking clubs, I have tried them but only hit about 6 balls so cant give any real feedback. Will you be trying the the FG tour 100 anniversary irons?

If you can find them somewhere, go hit them, never hurts to try!
Yep, IF I can find them. Maybe Golfsmith in Raleigh has them. Will be there this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great review Jman. They are very nice looking clubs, I have tried them but only hit about 6 balls so cant give any real feedback. Will you be trying the the FG tour 100 anniversary irons?

Honestly, I have less than zero urge to hit MB's, ever. Hahahaha

Yep, IF I can find them. Maybe Golfsmith in Raleigh has them. Will be there this weekend.

The one in Indy had them, GregDan and I were surprised.

Fingers crossed then! For all the great gear they are putting out, why no one stocks it is beyond me. Is this where W/S falls asleep on the job?

The one in Indy had them, GregDan and I were surprised.

It was funny because we were just talking about how most stores don't carry W/S normally and BOOM! They were right there. Haha

Great review and I am really looking forward to getting a go with them.

Honestly, I have less than zero urge to hit MB's, ever. Hahahaha

Fair enough haha. I think they are very nice and a lot of people would be surprised how easy they are to hit.

Fair enough haha. I think they are very nice and a lot of people would be surprised how easy they are to hit.

Still blades. I prefer to make the game easier, but we're all different.

Fantastic review James, these sound like a very well rounded set of irons.

I'm not a big "feel" guy but I realize that many are so to tout these and look and feel of a blade with forgiveness of a GI iron is something that catches my attention.

And from your feedback, they didn't disappoint. I'm really hoping that my lack of experience with Wilson Golf can change pretty darn soon.

I had a fitting on the M3 7i and I have to say, it was great. I love the look and the feel off the face was great. Surprisingly forgiving clubs as well. I would recommend to anyone looking for new irons to give them a hit.

These are beautiful irons, a little above my pay grade but they sound like performers. It is nice to see so many companies bringing their A game to the table. Multiple options is never a bad thing.

Deuce,I DID hit them at the Golfsmith in Raleigh. They are nice.

I hit these this past weekend along with the M3 Driver. Very solid iron. Toe shots were a little dead, but stayed online. The M3 driver wasn't so great...felt like a baseball bat when struck.

Very nice looking irons. I haven't hit any but the FG's have been on my radar for awhile. The black is something I am definitely interested in.

Very nice review. One small correction that needs corrected is that the lofts are more traditional but the PW is 47 and not 48.

Great review dude. I love the sounds of everything these irons have to offer and that finish is amazing. I'm really disappointed I can't find anywhere in the city to hit them and no signs of a demo day.

Bump. Maybe some of the guys from #PersonalDistance can add something to this thread.

Only thing I can really add to this is i wish I hit these irons more. A couple swings with a 7i in the Trackman and I loved what I saw

They're good. I wish they would get more looks.

I'm convinced I will pick these up but it would be a blind buy so I'm trying to gather all the info I can on them. The other contender is the Pro Combo's. I just might keep you busy looking for feedback. haha.

No doubt I think as they continue to spread the word about their brand and offerings people will finally start including these and their other products on their pondering lists.

No doubt I think as they continue to spread the word about their brand and offerings people will finally start including these and their other products on their pondering lists.

I honestly wish I had these back, I think putting the DG Pro's in them would be a good setup for me. I know I have the game to play them, so its been a thought in my mind recently.

I am in love with the V4s. Even the utility irons.

I am in love with the V4s. Even the utility irons.
Lots of drool over those too. Some grown man clubs for sure

I only took two or three swings, but they felt great. Typical distance for an iron like this. I like the idea of the added cavity and bigger sole, but still a definite players club.

Scrap, I might just wait a couple months. Never know what might catch your eye then and maybe these drop in price a little.

I will have another set. One way or another.

Back