What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent some time on THP and watched some guys play golf on TV.

Hit a large bucket at the range, THP'd and watched the PGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'd, watched the PGA, and took a full swing 7 iron. Felt great!

Melted in the texas heat :)

Melted in the texas heat :)

It wasn't that hot out there. Glad we asked them turn the heat on for the second 18.
Glad you enjoyed our round of Texas golf. Next time, we bring mire ice. For our heads.

Hit the range for a couple of hours this morning, followed by an hour of putting. Guess I didn't have enough, because I went back for another hour + at the range. Now, just starting to catch up on THP stuff after some vacation time.

Played 18.

Played golf (7 holes) with my gf, my usual golfing partner and his gf. The two women are beginners, taking lessons but never really out on the course.
They had fun! My gf beat me on a hole (my 6 to her 5) and she parred a par 3 125 yd with a great chip and 1 putt!
I played pretty poorly. My golfing friend shot 4 over, I have no idea what his gf shot.
Overall, a slow, relaxing afternoon.

THP'd, watched some of the PGA, and worked on full swings with my 3 iron and wiffle golf balls in the yard to get ready for 18 tomorrow.

Went to Edwin Watts and demo'd a Mizuno MP4 6i... Hit 3 in a row 165 yards with a 5 yard draw, shanked one, and he said they weren't the irons for me. Hmmm.

18 on fri.
27 today and 18 tomarrow at Whisling Straight's golfing kind of weekend......

Writing a little editorial for THP....

Played 18. Didn't play yesterday due to thunderstorms. Watching a lot of the PGA Chamionship.

range session and short game and putting session.

Went to the range and hit balls for an hour. Then chipped and putt for an hour. Felt good to be back practicing

If it's anything to do with the recent threads in the equipment section I'll be very interested! If not, still very interested :D

This one isn't, but one based on that is up next!

Washed all of my clubs at once for first time in a while

Hit the range for a bit. First bit of quality range time since the Cup. After full swings I hit about 75 chips to find my lost touch around the green. I'm looking forward to next week and getting back out there.

Won a charity scramble with a legit score. Also took home long drive and a closest to the pin. Won about 500$ worth of free golf!

Won a charity scramble with a legit score. Also took home long drive and a closest to the pin. Won about 500$ worth of free golf!
That is quite the trifecta. You on the triple crown.

Played golf with THP'ers in Dallas, like always it was a blast

That is quite the trifecta. You on the triple crown.

Yah we posted -15 tied but had Eagle on the par five tie breaker. Fun day with no ridiculous scores line I'm accustomed to seeing at 4 man scrambles

Watching PGA and THPing

About to go to the range, work on ball striking and short game. Been a long week and need some relaxation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back