Sunset Beach Testing Program

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
I am planning on doing two or three demo/test putters up in the coming weeks/months.

I am going to do the offering at THP first and wanted to see how many people would be interested.

The requirements would be as follows.

A small payment (around 15.00) to help cover costs.
Ship putter insured for 300.00 to the next person in line.
Keep putter for a week or less so it can make it's rounds.

Each person entering will need to provide their forum user name, actual name, address, and phone number.

I know for sure I will do one Yaupon and one Surfside and will probably do them around 34" for many people to be able to try them out. I am not sure of what hosels will go on which putters but I think the Yaupon will get the stubby santa fe, and the surfside will probably be plaumber's neck or long santa fe.

I may do a center shaft if there is enough of a response for it.

At the end of the test all interested in purchasing one of the heads will be offered it for a discount(through a random drawing)

I am still putting the program together so if you are interested please e-mail me at cbjordan@ssbeachgolf.com and tell me what you would like to test, in case AI have to add another option.

Possibly an Ocean Isle will be added.

Sounds like a great idea Chris.

Sounds like a great program Chris. I know others do this and it has worked wonders for them.

Personally, I'd love to participate but I'd like wait until the warmer weather comes around. I'll cast a vote for a center shafted blade model...

Sounds like a great program Chris. I know others do this and it has worked wonders for them.

Personally, I'd love to participate but I'd like wait until the warmer weather comes around. I'll cast a vote for a center shafted blade model...

Well for anyone wanting in, send me your info in an e-mail and the earliest you would like to receive a putter, that way I can put those covered in snow or just in places where it's too cold to play to the bottom of the list. With 10-15 per putter just about any time frame can be accommodated.

Email sent. This should be a blast!

I'm just learning this golf stuff, as you all know, so I take it at that JB.

I do know Scratch does though, small company trying to get there name out there. They send out demo wedges and 6 or 7 irons I believe. The last lines of MacGregor did as well.

FWIW< the fee isn't an issue, nor should it be for anyone seriously considering a product, and it might keep tirekickers away, but some tire kickers do buy later on.
I'd imagine thee fee would be refundable to anyone who ends up purchasing?

Scooter,
Scratch may send stuff once in a while, but they would not send any demos to us even with a credit card on file, nor would they send me a demo before THP to try out.

Wow that is a great offer, I may need to take you up on it.

I am battening down the hatches on the demo program. I am trying to get everyone accomodated. PLease contact me via e-mail if you are interested and if you want until after a certain time because of weather. I am trying to see if I am going to have to add a putter or two to the program.

I'm still in.

Sent you an email last week, Chris.

I'm still in.

Sent you an email last week, Chris.

Got your e-mail and have you in. Thanks for the follow-up. I will send e-mails out once it is ready to go.

That is a great idea to spread the word and get people to know the true quality of your putters.

Back