Holly Sonders left Golf channel!

I would love to see Paige on full time, not sure that is realistic right now since she is still on tour and recovering from back surgery. Not sure she is ready to call it quits on the tour. If not, bring back Win - I am not a huge fan of the woman who does golf central....cannot recall her name. Karen Stupples isn't bad...not sure about her full time.

I always liked HS. I can't think of much about her that was unlikeable. She seemed friendly enough and the shows she was on are among the few on the channel that are both informative and somewhat entertaining.

I always liked HS. I can't think of much about her that was unlikeable. She seemed friendly enough and the shows she was on are among the few on the channel that are both informative and somewhat entertaining.

I agree. I think Holly was very likeable. She seemed to get a long with everyone during her playing lessons episodes. Seemed to fit in on MD and worked really well with Martin. I think Paige can go as far as she wants if given the opportunity and Stupples is pretty good as well

I agree. I think Holly was very likeable. She seemed to get a long with everyone during her playing lessons episodes. Seemed to fit in on MD and worked really well with Martin. I think Paige can go as far as she wants if given the opportunity and Stupples is pretty good as well

Paige just needs more time in front of the camera. Her analysis, in my opinion anyways, is usually pretty spot on. She just needs to get more comfortable delivering that analysis.

Paige just needs more time in front of the camera. Her analysis, in my opinion anyways, is usually pretty spot on. She just needs to get more comfortable delivering that analysis.

Yah she stumbles a little bit but with some practice and coaching I bet she could be great. Her analysis is always great.

Noticed her twitter account is still up. No activity in 6 days but they didn't pull in down yet.

Kuselias was a tool when he was at ESPN, his arrogance came through clearly, he thought he was above everyone because he has a law degree

Not to get too side-tracked here, but EK has a point...

:alien:

Not to get too side-tracked here, but EK has a point...

:alien:
His power play to get himself hired as well as Holly by Fox got him kicked off his NBC gig. "So easy a caveman can do it" Kuselias.

I liked her on MD and other shows where she got to do more casual bantering and show her personality a little bit. Fox will probably be more duller or at least highly controlled.

It's unfortunate that going to Fox will preclude her from doing more golf-specific segments. I don't mean sideline reporting or analysis. I'm sure she'll be a huge part of the Open coverage when Fox takes it over. There are plenty of people for that kind of stuff anyway. I've always liked that she was a legit good golfer and can do things like School of Golf or Playing Lessons and not need a ton of movie magic to look believable playing a round or demonstrating instruction.

Big loss for Golf Channel and win for Fox

May have nothing to do with HS, but does GC seem dull lately? Morning Drive in particular seems flat and dull. HS wasn't even in every show before, but nearly every show seems dull lately.

They under new production mgt? Going in a new direction? Seems to be the wrong direction then zzzzz.

I would definitely like to see Cara be a permanent member of the GC crew especially if its on Morning Drive. Maybe bring in Annika more often as well. I know she is busy but she used to appear regularly in the beginning of MD.

May have nothing to do with HS, but does GC seem dull lately? Morning Drive in particular seems flat and dull. HS wasn't even in every show before, but nearly every show seems dull lately.

They under new production mgt? Going in a new direction? Seems to be the wrong direction then zzzzz.
Couldn't agree more. Also noticed since Holly's departure many more days off for MD.

I would definitely like to see Cara be a permanent member of the GC crew especially if its on Morning Drive. Maybe bring in Annika more often as well. I know she is busy but she used to appear regularly in the beginning of MD.
I'm still in favor of them signing someone like Sara No H Brown. She definitely has the personality. I know she still attempting to make it LPGA but with a little polish she'd be a perfect fit

I'm still in favor of them signing someone like Sara No H Brown. She definitely has the personality. I know she still attempting to make it LPGA but with a little polish she'd be a perfect fit

I think they may as well go with Blair O'Neal. She's smoking, and not tearing up the Symetra Tour, tbh. She may as well utilize her other attributes to make some $$.

Definitely have several former big breakers to choose from who don't look like they will make it on the big tour. Mallory Blackwelder comes to mind.

Definitely have several former big breakers to choose from who don't look like they will make it on the big tour. Mallory Blackwelder comes to mind.
She just won an event a couple weeks ago. Many Breakers have not done so. Mallory is also 10th in the "race for the card".

Emily Talley too

Morning Drive really seems to have hit the skids lately. I find everything they talk about has been recently discussed on THP, and THP has many more opinions and angles.

Back