New England Members

Playing Trull Brook in Tewksbury this Saturday.

I really like that course. A bit quirky but fun. Played there last weekend.

Crosswinds or pinehills today. Can't make up my mind. Never played crosswinds so I may check it out.

Do crosswinds, great course, half the price

Very nice

Played Franklin CC yesterday. Greens were mint; rolling around 11-12 for their member guest tournament this upcoming weekend. Played horribly outside of putting. Fun track but challenging, especially on the back 9.

Played a quick 9 at Heather Hill this morning as it is my usual 6:00am last minute go-to before work. Thinking of playing Wentworth on Friday.

Playing DW field in Brockton after work tomorrow. They're really trying to improve that course.

What kind of shape was it in?

Using Tapatalk

In good shape, at least compared to some of the courses in the area. I always find it's a good deal for the money condition wise.

I'm playing Pinehills (Jones course) next Friday (Aug 1st) with a buddy tee time is at 3:21pm.

I have a groupon $69 with a cart range etc. (regular rate is $75 for this time) Anyone interested in joining up with us? PM me.

Edit:
Spot has been filled

Last edited:
Any MA or surrounding THPrs working the Deutsche Bank Tourney in a few weeks?

No, but I was thinking of attending with my son

Yep, I'll be there for the practice round with my father and my son.

Nice! I'm working the Shot Link somewhere on the back 9, pretty sure I'll be there most of the event.

Joe & Leigh's is having a Ping G30 demo day tomorrow at their Golf Performance Center from 1-7PM FYI

Joe & Leigh's is having a Ping G30 demo day tomorrow at their Golf Performance Center from 1-7PM FYI

Trying to get over there at 1pm for lunch. They're holding a raffle to give one away too if you demo it.

Thank you, I'm going to try to get there after work.

Great round at Pinehills Jones course with OITW and his buddy and one other.

Great round at Pinehills Jones course with OITW and his buddy and one other.

Definitely a pleasure teeing it up with you today Joe, we need to play again soon.

Most definitely Alex, hope to see you again soon!!!

Anyone gonna be in the Cape this weekend? Looking for an early morning round for Sunday. I'll be in Yarmouth Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I also wanted to give you guys a heads up about a new program that I was made aware of. DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation with the company I'm about to mention. I'm just a long time customer who heard about a new service that I have yet to try, but sounds like it could be beneficial to some.

For those who don't know, there is a place in Burlington, MA called Big Sticks Golf and they just recently renovated the place, he's got a couple AboutGolf Simulators, and a bunch of other bays with various launch monitors, video camera systems, etc. According to their Facebook page a few nights a week, they have practice tee times at a 20% discount and it's PGA Professional Supervised Practice. I'm not 100% sure what that consists of, but my understanding is that a PGA pro will give you tips and feedback on your swing (if requested) while you practice.

Like I said, I'm not affiliated in any way with the place, I just thought it was a cool concept and that some of you guys might be interested.

e51a736aaa8745567245bf46be4962f8.jpg

Back