WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing the MC bags pop up in here

Seeing lots of 4hybrids instead of 4i in these mc bags

I am still torn on a 16 hybrid and no 3wood

Still can't get the driver sorted.

Ha ha. Should not have done it on my bloody phone.

Updated sig, here's a pic with the unmentionables blurred out...love my bag.

14773685264_a9ace85d35_c.jpg

Updated sig, here's a pic with the unmentionables blurred out...love my bag.

14773685264_a9ace85d35_c.jpg

I must confess to being a little surprised about how much I am liking that bag - it might not have as much graphic design as the others from the weekend, but the simple, classy look is growing on me more and more

Traded the speedblades for some rbz tours. Love the lower ball flight and the ability to work them a bit.

emetu3yp.jpg

baqu6ery.jpg

Headcovers came in to match the staff bag! I love this bag more and more each time I look at it glad I picked one up. The Bridgestone staffers at the MC got one great looking bag. Even better because their has the MC logo

a9yhu3e6.jpg

Headcovers came in to match the staff bag! I love this bag more and more each time I look at it glad I picked one up. The Bridgestone staffers at the MC got one great looking bag. Even better because their has the MC logo

a9yhu3e6.jpg
That looks awesome Ron!

Man, I want to come in here so bad and post up what's in my current bag..............RIGHT NOW!!! Errrrr.......

WITB Photo edition

Man, I want to come in here so bad and post up what's in my current bag..............RIGHT NOW!!! Errrrr.......

Rest assured there are 40 of us that know BigTime. So perrty!!!

I didn't clean them, but that's because that is Morgan by-gosh Cup dirt on those babies.

DSC_0486_zps271eef9b.jpg

DSC_0487_zpsd8ac1abd.jpg

DSC_0488_zps43e3f61c.jpg

Looks good Jman. Even if I pull the J40 5W I'm not sure I'll be able to leave that headcover at home... Digging the bio woods. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't pondering one of those hybrids.

Here's mine finally set last pieces came today (Apex) I'm set until something new comes out.

jujuvy3e.jpg

a9yhu3e6.jpg

That's one of the best bags I've seen. :good::good:

Looks good Jman. Even if I pull the J40 5W I'm not sure I'll be able to leave that headcover at home... Digging the bio woods. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't pondering one of those hybrids.

Thanks Jon, they're a lot of fun dude, def worth a swing.

WITB Photo edition

Thanks Jon, they're a lot of fun dude, def worth a swing.

Multiple swings will definitely be had. Love my Bridgestone gear but I'm in the mood to tinker. I feel bad for the sales rep that finds me in the bay at golfsmith next time I go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back