Let's Talk Golf Balls - And Win A Dozen Signed By Fred Couples

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New monthly segment coming to the THP Home Page called "Let's Talk" and each month will feature technology discussion with experts in interview form and first up is a whole lot of fun and education with Bridgestone Golf.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/lets-talk-golf-balls-with-bridgestone-golf/

But the fun does not stop there as we are giving away a dozen of the new Tour B330 line (a sleeve of each type) in a special prototype autographed box by none other than legend himself, Fred Couples.

FullSizeRender-S.jpg

How To Enter
Watch each of the short videos on the home page article and then ask one of the people featured in the segments, what Bridgestone Golf Ball they play (this makes more sense after watching the videos). You must include #THPLetsTalk @THPGolf and the persons handle of course. Come back to this thread and post your tweet showing that question asked.

Rules
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter
Entries must be done by Monday February 29th, 2016
This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

Good luck everybody and we hope you enjoy the new THP segment called Let's Talk and you learn more about golf balls in general from our friends at Bridgestone Golf.

Let's Talk Golf Balls - And Win A Dozen Signed By Fred Couples

Cool contest! 4 sleeves, a signed Boom Boom box? Thanks THP and Bridgestone! Education and fun wrapped into one!

Entry:

Excellent contest! Plus new people to follow on twitter!

This is a great segment. Enough data provided to make informed decisions when purchasing a ball to game.

This is great collector item boom boom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for this cool contest!

• Admin

Thanks for the contest! Now I know how to add the Tweet!

Thanks THP and Bridgestone Golf for this awesome conteset.

This would be an awesome win, Freddie was a favorite of mine and my dad's growing up!

Bridgestone is asking people right now to guess what ball each plays. Pretty neat little poll on Twitter.

Bridgestone is asking people right now to guess what ball each plays. Pretty neat little poll on Twitter.

I was probably wrong on every guess, that is what is so cool about Bridgestone B-Fit. You don't have to guess.

I was probably wrong on every guess, that is what is so cool about Bridgestone B-Fit. You don't have to guess.

Very true. I really enjoyed their video segments to my questions.
Quick, easy and filled with information that many have wondered for a while.

2482f08a3126c5edd36037dd769344fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the contest.

I really like the videos, short and to the point! Thanks THP and Bridgestone Golf!

Great Prize!!

Last edited:
Another great contest!

Last edited:

Back