Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will serve as host for all of the live updates and surprises that two lucky THPers are in for at UST Mamiya HQ coming up on Friday and Saturday. Dont forget each month, two THPers are headed there for fitting, education, gear and more.

Here is a look at the itinerary.

Friday 2/26
8:30am Breakfast at HQ
9:00am Discussion on UST Products and Q&A
10am Tour of facility
11am Lunch
12-2:30 Fittings & Surprises
6:30–8:30: Dinner

Saturday 2/27
9:00 – 10:00: Breakfast
10:00 – 11:00: Outdoor fitting
11:00 – 3:30: Golf at Stonebriar (Fazio Course)

THPers Nate and Shanewu won the first two spots and each month there will two spots available at the amazing cost of ZERO dollars. All you have to do is signup for a chance at something pretty special.

DSC_7592%20%282%29-S.jpg

Contest
Two lucky THPers will walk away with one of these custom UST Mamiya THP Driver Shafts.

· (1) HE4F3 (49g, R)

· (1) HE5F4 (59g, S)

How To Enter
Follow @THPGolf @USTMamiya on Twitter
Follow @USTMamiya on Instagram
Tweet using @USTMamiya and @THPGolf and the hashtag #THPShaftSpectacular and a link to this thread
Post your questions for Nate and Shane (at least one each) in this thread post lunch break so you can follow the action prior.
In one of your posts in this thread, list your driver head and shaft including weight and flex.

This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

Last edited:
  • Admin
This thread is now open, and the fun starts (for live following) at 8:30am CST live from the UST Mamiya office.

I will be following along!

Question for Nate - what is the biggest thing you hope to get out of this experience in terms of shaft knowledge?

Question for Shane - what driver shaft are you playing now and were you fit for it?

#THPShaftSpectacular

Have fun!
Inform Us!

Can't wait to follow along!

80 minutes until breakfast! :act-up:

Donuts or bagels? Or something else? Hmm...

• Admin

Question for Nate - what is the biggest thing you hope to get out of this experience in terms of shaft knowledge?

Question for Shane - what driver shaft are you playing now and were you fit for it?

#THPShaftSpectacular

Check the first post again brother.
Questions for the contest must be posted post lunch.

Really looking forward to this. Due to my D200 driver I've been put into 50g ish shafts. Curious what UST has up their sleeves today!

Check the first post again brother.
Questions for the contest must be posted post lunch.

Hahaha! I thought it was a type and lunch was supposed to be launch... Will do!

Question for Nate:
In terms of your current driver/shaft pairing, how could it be improved? And what are you wanting to try.

Question for Shane: what do you look for in a Driver shaft? Are you paying attention to spin rates? launch angle? Weight? Etc? And what product do you feel will satisfy your needs?

Have fun today fellas!

#THPShaftSpectacular

Mike - Mitsubishi KK black TiNi R, yes fit for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Playing Callaway 815 with Aldila Rogue 60g in Stiff flex.
(Interested in trying a regular flex as well)
Have fun gents!

Looking forward to following today. Have fun gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This is going to be amazing I just know it! Can't wait to see whats in store.

Heading to HQ now. Epic day ahead! :D

This is going to be a great follow, have fun fellas!!

Heading to HQ now. Epic day ahead! :D

Just remember doors wont open until 8:30
Dont rush, plenty of time.

Just remember doors wont open until 8:30
Dont rush, plenty of time.
Omg I just cried a little remembering that 8:30 meant 8:30 CST so I have another hour to wait just for breakfast to start:banghead:

UST make great shafts. Can't wait to follow their exciting experience!

Nate and Shanewu are going to have such a great weekend, I know they will bring it Big Time! (see what I did there?)

Looking forward to following along with the event, should be...
Spoiler
SPECTACULAR!!!!!

Back