FS: Bridgestone J15 CB irons/Wedges, J715 B5 JDM driver head, goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolo

pilam oculis capta
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.4
Well, my dad had Open Heart Surgery a couple of weeks ago and the bills are starting to pile up, so it's time for me to get rid of some items to help the family pay what his insurance doesn't cover or about $4k-$5k. Got to do what I can, as family always comes first.

I'm open to offers on a couple of the items posted but please understand that low- ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks in advance!

*** SOLD ***
1) Bridgestone J15 CB (Cavity Back), 4-Pw iron set, right handed, w/Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff shafts. Standard L/L/L. Grips are Golf Pride MCC Plus4, Grey and Black, standard size.

Clubs are in very good shape and show the normal wear and tear that a soft forging would. 7i, 9i and Pw show the most face wear and it really isn't that much (the light reflection makes it worse than what they really look like). Used for about 6 months. Built professionally by a Top 100 Clubmaker.

Asking price is $525, shipped CONUS.

*** SOLD ***
2) Bridgestone J15 52/8 and 56/12 Wedges, in Black Oxide, right handed, w/Nippon Modus 3 120g stiff shafts. Standard L/L/L. Grips are Golf Pride MCC Plus4, Red and Black, standard size.

Clubs are in very good shape and show the normal wear and tear that a soft forging would. Used for about 6 months. Built professionally by a Top 100 Clubmaker.

Asking price is $65 each, shipped CONUS... or $120 for both shipped.

Combine with J15 CB irons and get everything for $600 shipped, plus I'll throw a free dozen of Bridgestone B330 balls, model of your choice (B330, S, RX or RXS).

*** SOLD ***
3) Bridgestone J715 B5 445cc 10.5* JDM driver head, right handed. Practically in mint condition.

Includes brand new adapter, headcover and still in plastic pouch/tool/adjustment guide.

Asking price is $200, shipped CONUS.

*** SOLD ***
4) Leupold GX-4i2 rangefinder. In excellent condition, used for about 6 months but always kept inside of protective pouch. Never been dropped, shows minimal wear and tear.

Includes both the legal-for-tournament cover and the slope-reading (yellow) one. Patch and string also included. Will throw an extra couple of brand new batteries with deal.

Asking price is $300, shipped CONUS.

5) Masters polo shirt, Green with White pinstripes, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS/IN PLASTIC. Size XL.

Asking price is $100 shipped CONUS.

6) Divot tool set and commemorative pin. ALL BRAND NEW.

Asking price Divot Tool Set and Comm Pin is $30, shipped CONUS.

*** SOLD ***
7) Bettinardi headcover, BRAND NEW.

Asking price is $35, shipped CONUS.

8) Bettinardi Poison Koolaid grip, standard size. BRAND NEW.

Asking price is $40, shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back