Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Marysville, about 30 minutes north west of Columbus.

Do you guys have many courses out there? Darby Creek is decent, is there anything else?

Welcome to THP!!!

Do you guys have many courses out there? Darby Creek is decent, is there anything else?

Darby Creek is the nicest. Mill Creek is about 10 minutes down the road and isn't bad at all, it's where Ben Curtis played. While I was in High School our home course was Marysville Golf Club (Flagstone) and isn't bad for a cheap course. Timberview and Blues Creek aren't great at all.

Welcome to THP! Great group of guys from Ohio here on the forum.

I want to take issue to the 'great' adjective, but it's true, even if they're in Ohio.

:welcome:

Darby Creek is the nicest. Mill Creek is about 10 minutes down the road and isn't bad at all, it's where Ben Curtis played. While I was in High School our home course was Marysville Golf Club (Flagstone) and isn't bad for a cheap course. Timberview and Blues Creek aren't great at all.

Right on. Is Mill Creek the 36 hole course? I think I played a tournament there back in my junior golfer days if so.

Thought Ben Curtis played at ...."Windmill Lakes" near Kent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from Central Ohio, about 30 minutes from Columbus.

Welcome! I'm about 18 miles south of Pittsburgh, played Pinnacle in Columbus last summer, nice (private) course but tough!

Thought Ben Curtis played at ...."Windmill Lakes" near Kent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming he did in college. But he grew up at Mill Creek course.

I'm assuming he did in college. But he grew up at Mill Creek course.

Yup, pretty sure I remember Mill Creek having articles posted about Ben all over the places when I played that junior tourney there...but that was about 15 years ago, so I could be imagining things.

Yup, pretty sure I remember Mill Creek having articles posted about Ben all over the places when I played that junior tourney there...but that was about 15 years ago, so I could be imagining things.

Yeah they used to have his trophy there. Its not a bad course, I like it.

Back