1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Official Entry:

Ten Reasons I want into The Gauntlet on Team JRod

1) Beat ScottyG
2)See. #1
3)See #2
4) Playing golf with THPers is just THAT awesome!
5) Playing golf/meeting the #ZooCrew #bucketlist
6) Beating ScottyG
7)Playing golf at Palmetto Dunes on three fantastic courses
8)Making memories and developing friendships that will last a lifetime
9) The opportunity to pick the brains of staff from the top golf company in the world
10) Beating ScottyG and having him understand that JRod will always be the Giants to ScottyGs Patriots.

Thank you to THP and Callaway for another awesome opportunity at The Gauntlet.

Hate to see that The Panda got hurt, heal up soon Freddie.

Good luck everyone!

Sorry to see/hear that Tadashi got hurt, get better soon brother. On the other side, what a great opportunity for someone to step up and join a great team! Good luck to all who are entering. I've already got a family vacation booked the weekend before, so my funds are spent, or I might have put my hat in the ring.
Again, good luck to all who enter, can't wait to see who get's the last spot!

Can ya believe it? I am going to be vacationing in Hilton Head all that week staying in a villa just up the road - and I will be right at the date I will get released by my surgeon to swing a golf club (total hip replacement done July 15). But I have not touched a club for two years as of that same weekend. I was still a 2 hdcp when I put the clubs away, but I have no idea what to expect when I pick them back up, which I hope to do later in September once I feel the leg is pretty normal in strength. So my hat stays out of the ring, too.

Lots of great "entries" in here. I know one thing, no matter who is chosen Team Jrod is going to get a grinder that's going to give 110%. Read thru them again...it's on! Miller Time proved in #TheKing what kind of impact last second picks can have. I would expect the same here.

I have to admit, it is pretty humbling to see how bad everyone wants this open slot. If the current participants arent working hard to get better (including myself) , read through this and realize the opportunity we have been chosen for. My wife is heading to NY with my daughter a week ahead of me. This gives me uninterrupted time to really finish strong. Keep the entries coming for a front row seat view of #teamRhi victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can ya believe it? I am going to be vacationing in Hilton Head all that week staying in a villa just up the road - and I will be right at the date I will get released by my surgeon to swing a golf club (total hip replacement done July 15). But I have not touched a club for two years as of that same weekend. I was still a 2 hdcp when I put the clubs away, but I have no idea what to expect when I pick them back up, which I hope to do later in September once I feel the leg is pretty normal in strength. So my hat stays out of the ring, too.

I'm looking forward to you playing again Steve! Take good care of that hip and enjoy the Fall golf :thumb:

I just picked up a new Bertha and s set of Callaway irons ! Sorry to hear about your injury Freddie ! I would love to play in your honor!

Never Fear Team Jrod , The Intimadator is here !

A chance at the Gauntlet ,Heck Ya' I'm in !

Get better Freddie we are thinking about ya' !

I feel horrible Panda won't be making this. I wish this was in the cards for me, it will be incredible!

We are keeping this open just a little bit longer.

Sorry to hear Freddie is out of the line up

I'll throw my name in the hat. Maybe I can be that last-minute "muse" to help the proverbial "fat lady" sing a Team JRod winning number.

Last chance boys to step in the ring.

This is your chance to join us on the winning team. Get those entries in.

PGA is all but over now. Get those entries in!

This thread should be blowing up!

Get your enties in, cannot wait to see who will be join us.

I want in The Gauntlet with THP and Callaway Golf because I would love to represent THP and Team JRod as well as possible all while having a blast and making friends. I've been working on my game non stop since November and while there's still a lot of work to do, I'm always in the fairway and make my putts. And I make up for any gaps in my game with a healthy dose of ribbing and good times.

Good luck to everyone entering.

Time is running out. A little bump for some last second entries!

Looking forward to finding out who will be joining us in Hilton Head.

Back