Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeking to improve the already badass?

:alien:

Also picked up a M1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this up in a trade:
sa9ysure.jpg

za3ebu4y.jpg

Seamus fairway cover, roulette style, its a mystery!

I bought 2 Ryder Cup Super Stroke grips, a 1.0 and a 3.0, now to figure out which grip to put on which putter.

Mizuno Aerolite 029 for $85.

Ordered a set of Taylormade MC irons today with the KS Tour X shafts. Was debating getting the C-Tapers but decided to stick with the Tours in a slightly stiffer version instead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

18 degree pro mini. Exactly what i needed for of the tee on short par 4.

This came today. Tomorrow it goes on my Bridgestone putter.

pevu5umy.jpg

Tee time and Trump National Doral nike fitted mesh hat.

thumb.aspx

Although we may not have a shot this year, I thought this was really cool hat! USA USA USA!

Found some sweet polos on super discount while shopping with my lady and a box of Hex Chrome+

thumb.aspx

Although we may not have a shot this year, I thought this was really cool hat! USA USA USA!

It's a good looking hat. You never know, it could be one of those situations where the guys come in hearing they don't have a chance, play loose, and surprise everyone. (That's what I'm hoping anyway).

Bought one of the original Swingbyte's, $39.99 + S&h and tax = $49. Too good of a deal for me to pass up. DotD strikes again.

I bought three Nike polos. I needed more golf shirts like I need more golf shoes but the price was too good. I have issues.

I bought three Nike polos. I needed more golf shirts like I need more golf shoes but the price was too good. I have issues.
The Nike golf polos are so comfortable I need to get a couple more of those. Did you get them online?

The Nike golf polos are so comfortable I need to get a couple more of those. Did you get them online?
Unfortunately not, it was my local pro shop.

Bucket of Balls

yruqyhuv.jpg

Found this for $38 after taxes today, so I couldn't pass it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back