WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your Bafflers Cookie, is that a set sand wedge and a regular sand wedge you have in there? Also, which lofts of hybrids do you have, no FW's?
Thanks, I really like it! I wouldn't have it without some incredible generosity from lightningbolt44 (Ron)!

I like your Bafflers Cookie, is that a set sand wedge and a regular sand wedge you have in there? Also, which lofts of hybrids do you have, no FW's?

Thanks! I have 2 54* wedges and 3,4,5 hybrids. No FW's.

Good looking Morgan Cup Bag Cookie.

Here's WITB for me. Just got the Covert 2.0 today so it hasn't quite earned it's full time spot in the bag, even though I hit it very well at my range session today. Might need a heavier shaft. The grips are opposites on my irons and wedges, kind of a cool contrast. Also thinking of pulling the 3 iron now that I've got a hybrid to fill the spot. Love the midnight superstroke slim 3.0 on my new Seemore too. Milled Seemore is no doubt the best was to go for me. Maybe next year I'll be able to afford the apex pros, but until then, my 07 x forged are doing just fine.
4ypy3apu.jpg
3yqymyte.jpg
eqasemen.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For the Afternoon round:

duturate.jpg

Last question, how do you compare the bafflers to the alts?

More detail in Baffler thread but very comparable for me.

I can see over the next few years this will be a dangerous thread for me... Will post mine up when everything arrives in the next few days :smile:

View attachment 15867

Nearly overhauled my bag, so I got a new bag.

Will keep my eye out for some Amp Cell fairways and driver.

Nice and cleaned for tomorrow. This is the most confident I have been with a bag ever. Love all of these clubs.

dy2u5a7e.jpg

Nice and cleaned for tomorrow. This is the most confident I have been with a bag ever. Love all of these clubs.

dy2u5a7e.jpg

I've always loved the way vokeys look in the bag. Sweet setup

I've always loved the way vokeys look in the bag. Sweet setup
Thanks man. Eventually I will get a 52 and 48 in the Vokeys such a great club for me.

Thanks man. Eventually I will get a 52 and 48 in the Vokeys such a great club for me.

Wow never seen a vokey 48. To replace the Pw?

They have them. I had one when I lost my PW.

I've always been jealous of vokeys. I'm just never sure about my proper bounce, so it scares me away.

I've always been jealous of vokeys. I'm just never sure about my proper bounce, so it scares me away.

I've always gone low bounce bc of conditions here. The new SM5's make it easier with grinds. Take a look at the Vokey SM5 thread. Tons of info to make the decision easier.

6090e4bc0f08d2400b8e02718874dec8.png

Nothing longer than a hybrid at the moment, until I learn how to hit with my irons properly!

Little battle right now for the hybrid and fairway spots so their is a few extra sticks in the bag at the moment.

emyvera4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back