Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Put this in the bag today, and taking it out today. I hit a total of 14 shots with it.

This thing is honestly TOO straight!

$305 shipped to your door. NEW PRICE - $240

TRADES: Looking for a good used RH iron set to keep for guests, or some SM6 wedges in black - Really anything that can equal the value of this driver, but I'm not looking for a hodge podge of random stuff. Thanks

25710633025_6af0a16886_h.jpg

25615584481_c069a8b836_h.jpg

25409889390_4c2e25ba93_h.jpg

25080210374_397baf42ba_h.jpg

Last edited:
This is my new-golfer side asking, why is "too straight" a bad thing?

New lower price, now open to trades

TRADES: Looking for a good used RH iron set to keep for guests, or some SM6 wedges in black - Really anything that can equal the value of this driver, but I'm not looking for a hodge podge of random stuff. Thanks

Nice stick, but that's all I could offer is hodge podge! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

Put this in the bag today, and taking it out today. I hit a total of 14 shots with it.

This thing is honestly TOO straight!

I can 100% vouch for this part. One of the straightest drivers I've hit.

PM sent

PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back