#THP Callout! Philly mother Effin V....

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
What is sure to be billed as the heaviest of heavyweight bouts....

Grandaddy Vs. Grandaddy...
Ohio vs Michigan

Now, let's go to the tale of the scale

CJ ventures into enemy territory in preparation for #THPRegionalRivalry to PhillyV home course I may add...

What's in the bag:

Phil:
His grandaddy clubs (fit by some of the finest)

Me:
My grandaddy Clubs (fit by some of the finest)

Strokes: Phil gives up one per hole....

Let's see if Phil wants to lose....

Let's do this. One stroke a hole it is. From the black tees. Game on buddy.

Oh, ouch, boom!!! CJ...you know I want to back you, but Phil's game is strong! Phil wins this one 3 and 2.

Is this happening today?

Oh, ouch, boom!!! CJ...you know I want to back you, but Phil's game is strong! Phil wins this one 3 and 2.

Is this happening today?

Yep. We tee off in less than 4 hours

Well, wow fight of the century right here. 18 pops for CJ this is going to be a close battle when is it?

On one hand distance will play a big role here, so part of it will depend on what tees are played. On the other hand, michigan slice could blind him with bright clothing that is still lighting up a THP Event from last year. So its a tough call. If Philly V plays to score and goes smart golf, it could be a tough task.

Over 6250 and I take Philly V 4 and 3. Under 6000 and I take Michigan Slice 2 and 1.

Black tees are 6600.
80f94dd3a8ab2f02ecfb3c7d10f3dac8.jpg

Well, wow fight of the century right here. 18 pops for CJ this is going to be a close battle when is it?

This is going down today. We tee off at 10:08am

With that distance gotta pick my man Phil, CJ should have negotiated more pops on the Par 5s.

Looks like a couple of on in 2 opportunities for Phil.

#THP Callout! Philly mother Effin V....

With that distance gotta pick my man Phil, CJ should have negotiated more pops on the Par 5s.

Looks like a couple of on in 2 opportunities for Phil.

Most of the par 5's are reachable but they require perfect tee shots to do so. Should be interesting

Hmmm.
At that distance it favors Philly V. Looking at the card, it does not look like an overly challenging course, with a slope of 121. With that being said, if Philly V goes Philly Mickster and takes a ton of chances instead of playing to score, I think the steady Michigan Slice can make a run. If Phil is playing to win and plays for lets say nothing worse than a 5 on the score card at any moment, he wins 4 and 3.

Team OH in this one...foreshadowing for june

Hmmm.
At that distance it favors Philly V. Looking at the card, it does not look like an overly challenging course, with a slope of 121. With that being said, if Philly V goes Philly Mickster and takes a ton of chances instead of playing to score, I think the steady Michigan Slice can make a run. If Phil is playing to win and plays for lets say nothing worse than a 5 on the score card at any moment, he wins 4 and 3.

It's not a tough course, just one you have to manage on a number of holes. We got a good amount of rain a couple days ago and if the course is soggy it's going to play a lot longer.

It's not a tough course, just one you have to manage on a number of holes. We got a good amount of rain a couple days ago and if the course is soggy it's going to play a lot longer.

As I will be preparing for travel and not doing much today, I look forward to the updates from the participants. Should be a fun follow.

I have our match set up on Game Book and once I start it I'll post the join code in here

I have our match set up on Game Book and once I start it I'll post the join code in here

Hopefully you guys update on the forum too, since its a Call Out.

Yea buddy..two good dude here but I'm rolling PhillyV all day! Have fun gents!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hopefully you guys update on the forum too, since its a Call Out.

I'm charging my external charger as we speak

Go get em CJ! Get that driver working off the tee and you'll be tough to beat. Looking forward to following guys, play well and have fun.

Last edited:
Please take this live I would love to follow along. I think the strokes makes this close. I think Philly get the Win in the end

Good luck Slice! Do MI proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

This is going to be a fun follow! At that yardage I think Philly will be tough to beat, but I am going with CJ for the upset.

Stroke a hole, 6600 yards. Phil will no doubt make a few birdies but all in all a par by CJ should win him the hole...with a few bogies likely winning holes also.

AS after 18. CJ pulls the upset on 1st extra hole.

Back