2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

I think the result will be the same as 2000: -18 gets into a playoff, and the #1 player in the world wins.

Even though I picked Fowler in the contest I'm rooting for Rory. Hope they finish 1,2.

I just want it to be Rory, Rickie, or Phil in a slugfest down to the end.

I really think RF and Phil playing together benefits them as far as comfort considering they play all the time in money games.

Really hope Rickie gets it done today. Would be awesome to see him break though and get a major. I think it would do a lot for the game over all.

Just tuned in for what I hope is a fantastic day of golf. Let's go Rory!

I'm pulling for Rickie today, so he better come out looking like a damn carrot in true Rickie Puma style.

(I'm ok w Rors winning, too)

I'm pulling for Rickie today, so he better come out looking like a damn carrot in true Rickie Puma style.

(I'm ok w Rors winning, too)

I am ok with all of the contenders actually, just pulling for Rory because of fantasy golf pick.

If Kenny Perry is "a man who needs no introduction", why did they just introduce him?

If Kenny Perry is "a man who needs no introduction", why did they just introduce him?

i+m+Putin+this+in+my+.gif+folder+_2b17171d5bde8791041985bc4d74a47a.jpeg

:alien:

Been up since 4:50 AM watching the golf channel pre-coverage. One thing I can say for sure is that I want an Omega Watch after watching 3+ days of PGA Championship Coverage!

Noooooooooooooooo!!! Don't encourage them to show more adverts!!!

Billy Pants Horschel is going to be hard to watch again.

I hope I'm wrong but I got a feeling Rory wins this relatively comfortably by 3 or 4 strokes. Some of the guys in the 2nd and 3rd to last group will make some birdies on the easier holes but Rory will answer them when he gets there.

Olesen almost dunked it on a par 3, bounced off the cup and off the front of the green. Crazy.

Awful break for Thorbjorn. About as unlucky as you can get.

Awful break for Thorbjorn. About as unlucky as you can get.

Then he Mahan'd it on the chip.

KP with a dart on the par 3, just like yesterday.

Say what you want about the commercials but I sure want that damn Omega watch now.

Almost tiger off the pin and into the water unlucky.

Look, I can invoke his name even though he's not playing, just like on the coverage!

What's the current count on Omega commercials thus far?

I didn't know Rory played an Omega ball. I bet the pro shops get bombarded with calls asking for them after this weekend. Lololol

Oh Billy-Ho, those pants are something.

I didn't know Rory played an Omega ball. I bet the pro shops get bombarded with calls asking for them after this weekend. Lololol
It's the new one with the fancy compression.

I cannot remember any other commercial being played so much.

So, how much do ya think the rain we play into todays round?

Back