TT XP 95 question

stape2000

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

I was recently fitted for some Nike Pro Combos with XP95s. We used the S300 version of the 95s has the test. The fitter recommended that I try to get closer with X100's which they do not make. Any thoughts on making these closer to X100s? Tipping or Hard stepping I assume. I'm a high school golf coach and order through our team program with Nike and would like to have some info before calling in the order. The fitter said they could be tipped a 1/2 inch. Speaking with Nike on the phone only had me more hesitant about the process. I should also point out that we decided on having them 1/2'' longer with standard lie and loft.

Thanks
Stape

Hard stepping seems like an easy fix, although it is odd to have a fitting and that be the recommendation. Were the xp95s losing something ball flight wise?

Thanks JB. The goal of it was it bring the height down a touch and help eliminate the left side of the hole some. He had me step on the S300 and I could really move it to the left. I was surprised at how good my dispersion and distance was with the XP95s. Appreciate the help.

Back