Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
You normally keep 2 defenses?

I picked up the Chargers D after Seattle didn't put up great numbers and it paid off well.

So, not normally (think I picked them up for the Seattle bye initially) but they've been out scoring them weekly (until now).

My team is toast since AP got yanked in all honesty though, i consistently seem to have 110 plus scored against me this year. Getting no breaks.

From his team setup. Look at his RBs
I only worry about my team. And they are having a good day courtesy of my Falcons being the worst defense in the history of football except for when GolferGal decides to not use them.

I am cautiously optimistic that my team will win this week and get me to 5-1. No huge days for anyone but everyone seems to be getting the 12 point avg. I crave.

What was the trade again? I can't keep them all straight anymore. Was it the Forte trade?
Yeah
I only worry about my team. And they are having a good day courtesy of my Falcons being the worst defense in the history of football except for when GolferGal decides to not use them.
Well you should get her to do that more often. Or see if you could get the NFL to schedule the Falcons vs Bucs for 16 games a year :D

Washington must be praying that RGIII gets healthy soon. Cousins losing again. Throwing picks again. And looking below average again.
RGIII owners, dont bail on him yet.

Washington must be praying that RGIII gets healthy soon. Cousins losing again. Throwing picks again. And looking below average again.

Picked him up off the scrap heap as Matty Ice is trending the wrong way.

Picked him up off the scrap heap as Matty Ice is trending the wrong way.

If he gets healthy, and its a big IF, its his team. Cousins has been absolutely awful.

If he gets healthy, and its a big IF, its his team. Cousins has been absolutely awful.

Was RGIII a lot better before his injury? Not really.

Another day another ass kicking.

Just need the Phi kickers to get less than 13 points and I can pull out a win. **fingers crossed**

And yes...Awful is the keyword there. Another pick.

Who was Cousins throwing that pass to?

As a side note I'll be looking to make a few trades in league 4

I take it all back, Cousins is terrible. RG3 is too though. I wonder how many draft picks Washington will give up for their next QB?

I'm down 14
He has Stacy
I have kaep, gore and cook.
Guess I'll have to watch MNF now

Having Andre Holmes on the bench this week kinda sting a bit.....stupid move by me

On the bench for me too but not gonna hurt me for a change. Finally off the snide with my first win this week.

I am up 87.5 - 83. He has McCoy left to play and I have Maclin and Boldin.

I have a feeling this is going to be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back