Final Contest - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Running out of time for the LAST spot, keep 'em coming guys!

Time is almost up and I have nothing for today's entry. My brain just isn't working.

Running out of time for the LAST spot, keep 'em coming guys!

Has to be am exciting time for you 7 already in. 1 more and the team is complete!

Has to be am exciting time for you 7 already in. 1 more and the team is complete!

Most definitely buddy. It's been not quite real to this point until we had a team in place. That will soon be over and a full squad will be in place.

Then the strategy can really begin as we learn exactly who we are going to battle with. Excited to see what the final vote brings our team!

Very much so. On mind mind every minute of the day. Can't wait to see who the next person I get to call teammate is.

Yep agreed. Very exciting to see who the final piece will be. These contests have been a lot of fun. I agree with cookie it still doesnt seem real sometimes but its about to get very real!

Good luck everyone!

FINAL ENTRY:

Fingers crossed, so many great entries in here. My game is ready to represent #Cookie'sMonsters/TeamTHP in The Grandaddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Final entry:

So many outstanding entries as always.

Last entry

Final entry:

This has been tough as I'm not a big trash talker. Have to say mad props to Scotty G for letting us all rip into him for this!

Final Contest - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Good luck everyone. Final entry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final entry

Lots of great entries, that I've enjoyed reading. Good luck to everyone. My final entry...

Tough talking trash (sort of) (ok not really..) to what by all accounts is a great person.

The judges will have a tall order with this contest!

Good luck to everyone!

My final, last gasp attempt to make it into The Event of a Lifetime-#TheGrandaddy:

Team THP will win 9-7. Book it!

Last entry...sacrificing a chicken to make this one the one that gets me in...

Final

Back