Team GA will win in a landslide on shear numbers alone! You FL boys better drum up some players....

Fantastic!!! :clapp::thumb:

I am assuming you are in for both rounds and stay in the townhouse on Saturday night. Is this correct?

Yep on both accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be good to see you again OG. Glad you're going to be able to join us.

Glad that you are in OG!!

Now your duty is to talk Randy into coming down with you!

I'll see what I can do

It'll be good to see you again OG. Glad you're going to be able to join us.

Thanks Greg and like wise! It's going to be a fun weekend for sure. I'm so ready to get out with the boys for a weekend

Im still trying to move some stuff around that weekend so that I can at least be there for Saturdays round. I have a few calls to make tomorrow and if everything goes well I should be green lit.

Ok I'm in! KellyBo and I worked out the weekend so that I will be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing you all

And the old dudes need a break on the tee boxes

I can't wait to finally meet you Bill. Jameson is on ME!

Im still trying to move some stuff around that weekend so that I can at least be there for Saturdays round. I have a few calls to make tomorrow and if everything goes well I should be green lit.
Make it happen buddy!

I can't wait to finally meet you Bill. Jameson is on ME!

Make it happen buddy!

Hell yea! :bomb: Looking forward to it buddy :thumb: Oh and I will most likely be bringing my truck this trip.

Ok I'm in! KellyBo and I worked out the weekend so that I will be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing you all

This made me smile, Bill. I'm tickled that you're going to make it down to this. This is going to be a kick-ass fun weekend!

This made me smile, Bill. I'm tickled that you're going to make it down to this. This is going to be a kick-ass fun weekend!

You got that right old pal! It's been a tough year for me and this is a good way to head into the Holidays and close out 2014 with a good note.
If we can get old man DawgDaddy in this gig, it will be a reunion for the original old coots club. :bomb:

Boom! Ole Gray in the house! This will be a blast. Glad you can make it Bill!

GA/FL gethering

Boom! Ole Gray in the house! This will be a blast. Glad you can make it Bill!

You too bro ! It's been a while since the King huh?

You think we might see some ghosts Friday

Last edited:
You guys who have put this together have done a great job! :clapp: When do you need the money for lodging? How much for the golf/lodging for a private room vs shared room? If more come will the price be reduced?

I got a new Callaway X2Hot 3 wood on the way out of this deal so we're both happy campers! :alien:

You guys who have put this together have done a great job! :clapp: When do you need the money for lodging? How much for the golf/lodging for a private room vs shared room? If more come will the price be reduced?
Money goes to TOAD. I believe he needs it by 10/17. The prices are $160 for 2 rounds and double occupancy in a room. $210 for golf and single occupany. Right now we are at 13 confirmed staying and playing so 3 single rooms are available at this point. Each townhouse has 4 bedrooms and they are charging $100 per room.

Money goes to TOAD. I believe he needs it by 10/17. The prices are $160 for 2 rounds and double occupancy in a room. $210 for golf and single occupancy. Right now we are at 13 confirmed staying and playing so 3 single rooms are available at this point. Each townhouse has 4 bedrooms and they are charging $100 per room.

That's it for the entire weekend (Fri/Sat night) or per day? :bulgy-eyes:

That's it for the entire weekend (Fri/Sat night) or per day? :bulgy-eyes:
That is for 2 rounds of golf (Sat and Sun) and the townhouse for Sat night.

Man, I can't wait for this. Its going to be awesome. Such a great list of names coming to this one. We need to start bugging Jay, Seth and Freddie, 17th is coming up.

OK I'm finally back in this thread, and thanks to Sox for keeping everyone informed.

Ken, you still want your own room even though there's two beds in every room? Just asking. That goes for whoever wants to go single. I don't care, one way or the other, really, just making sure.

Also, yes, I will have three open beds (and a sorta comfy sofa) at my place the night before so we can make the trip shorter if you need to do so. My wife will be out of town with her mother and will actually come back the 1st, so we'll just miss them. It'll be just me, my son, and the dog. Whoever wants to stop over here on Friday is more than welcome and I think it could be fun to sit around and BS with some beverages.

I HAVE to pay the young lady @ Kinderlou on the 17th. This is crunch time. If you know you want a single, you can paypal me 210. If you want a bedroom shared, then 160. I think it will work out fine head count wise and if not, we can make any small necessary adjustments down there on Saturday night or something.

Here's the spreadsheet again. And my paypal address is next to my name on the chart so everyone has access to it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vbwXrYOkdMF2bnyYghom33B_gWrCE0fUYr5Ecm2lUlE/edit#gid=0

Sean, I will shoot you a payment later today.

OK I'm finally back in this thread, and thanks to Sox for keeping everyone informed.

Ken, you still want your own room even though there's two beds in every room? Just asking. That goes for whoever wants to go single. I don't care, one way or the other, really, just making sure.

Also, yes, I will have three open beds (and a sorta comfy sofa) at my place the night before so we can make the trip shorter if you need to do so. My wife will be out of town with her mother and will actually come back the 1st, so we'll just miss them. It'll be just me, my son, and the dog. Whoever wants to stop over here on Friday is more than welcome and I think it could be fun to sit around and BS with some beverages.

I HAVE to pay the young lady @ Kinderlou on the 17th. This is crunch time. If you know you want a single, you can paypal me 210. If you want a bedroom shared, then 160. I think it will work out fine head count wise and if not, we can make any small necessary adjustments down there on Saturday night or something.

Here's the spreadsheet again. And my paypal address is next to my name on the chart so everyone has access to it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vbwXrYOkdMF2bnyYghom33B_gWrCE0fUYr5Ecm2lUlE/edit#gid=0
You have done most of the work buddy I am just trying to help whatever way possible. You are the one that deserves the thanks for what is sure to be an incredible weekend!

T0AD - I sent $160 via PayPal a few seconds ago. Let me know if you got it.

T0AD - I sent $160 via PayPal a few seconds ago. Let me know if you got it.
I got an email popup that it came in, so it must have made it. Thanks.

Payment sent. Thanks to both T0AD and Sox Fan for all the work in setting this up.

Back