The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Our linebackers are awful.

Haven't seen much of the Falcons tbis year. Are all the linebackers weak? From the stats, that Worrilow seems like a tackle machine.

Haven't seen much of the Falcons tbis year. Are all the linebackers weak? From the stats, that Worrilow seems like a tackle machine.

Their best linebacker was lost for the year over the summer

Foles what a throw

Worrilow stinks. He would be 3rd string on any other team. He has alot of tackles because our d-line is a sieve. Bartu is a 2nd stringer. Weatherspoons injuries year after year don't help but we have ZERO depth.

Been waiting all year for the eagles offense to look like this.

Their best linebacker was lost for the year over the summer
And last year... And the year before. Weatherspoon is a good player but can't stay healthy.

Does anyone in the nfl look more goofy running than Eli manning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone in the nfl look more goofy running than Eli manning?

Yes

His brother

Man Cruz was grabbing his knee on the way down to the ground...that can't be good

That's not good for Cruz and the Giants. A no-contact knee injury is usually a very bad sign

Tough to see that injury.

Hope there's no ligament damage. Didn't seem to buckle badly.

Man Cruz was grabbing his knee on the way down to the ground...that can't be good

I'm betting torn ACL. He's in serious pain

Basically how I tore mine but playing basketball. I know that pain all too well

Hate seeing anyone injured like that.

I'm betting torn ACL. He's in serious pain

Basically how I tore mine but playing basketball. I know that pain all too well

I was thinking patella. Only time I've seen someone go down like that, that's what it was.

Regardless hate to see that especially for a good guy like that

Torn patella tendon. Ouch

I was thinking patella. Only time I've seen someone go down like that, that's what it was.

Regardless hate to see that especially for a good guy like that

Bingo. You're smart.

The one time I hate to be right.

And sproles vultures the McCoy td...

Went to the Falcons/Bears game today. Just as many Bears fans in the Dome as there were Falcons fans.

Atlanta's defense is just awful. I've never seen a defense so bad on 3rd down.

Browns sitting at 3 and 2.
With jags, raiders and bucs coming up

Browns sitting at 3 and 2.
With jags, raiders and bucs coming up
In years past, those are exactly the games they would choke away. Anxious to see how they handle it. With the Falcons playing like steaming turds, might as well root for the underdog, no pun intended.

In years past, those are exactly the games they would choke away. Anxious to see how they handle it. With the Falcons playing like steaming turds, might as well root for the underdog, no pun intended.

After that they have Bal and CIncy I believe, so if they could somehow get to 7-3 or worse case 6-4 they would be in a good spot with Gordon then coming back

I knew the Colts defense had been great on 3rd down, but I didnt think we had been this good.

Saw this clip from Peter King's MMQB: The Colts’ defense has allowed just three conversions in the past three weeks. That’s crazy good. You can look it up: Foes have converted 1 of 8, 1 of 9, and 1 of 11 in the past three games.

I am still fuming from watching the Bucs. When it happened against the Falcons, you can almost toss that out as a wildcard. When it happens again, it's a trend. The organization needs to be burned to the ground. No heart. No leadership. No pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back