Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

L-Landon
Black-last name

14- Pete Rose was my idol growning up and it's the number I wore in High School and College. Also wore it in softball after one of my BEST friends who wore it that I played with retired. He passed away last year unexpectedly and I still wear a the gold chain and diamond studded #14 pendant he gave me after he retired.

YEAH! i love Pete! I have a HUGE Pete Rose memorabilia collection :act-up:

My name without a space between the last and first
Avatar is Einstein doing his Gene Simmons impression

Lef because I hit LH'd
Te because they are my initials

Avitar because at one time I was a hockey player (well my coaches seem to think differently) but nonetheless I did pick up a few coins for playing and I do mean coins. However just like the Hanson Brothers (one of them pictured in the avitar) I was only in town long enough to get a cup of coffee.

Puttin4Bird....I think that is possibly the thing I enjoy doing the most, well....there's one more thing I really enjoy doing, but I'll keep it family friendly, and besides....maybe it's a tie (hehe).

My avatar is Hunter Mahan at the Ryder Cup after he NAILED that monster putt on 17 in his single's match against Paul Casey....I still think he lost hole 18 and subsequently got the halve rather than the win because he was perhaps a little TOO amped up after this putt dropped, but wow- how could you not!?

Was named "FlopShotArtist" over at the other place...because I figured out how to do a flop from pretty much anywhere, lol...then it became Floppy because that's what everyone called me. My avatar is a flop shot!

Was named "FlopShotArtist" over at the other place...because I figured out how to do a flop from pretty much anywhere, lol...then it became Floppy because that's what everyone called me. My avatar is a flop shot!

FSA -- I never put that together!

ok...ChinaCat>Rider is a grateful dead reference. kind of a secret message I guess

avatar is megan fox...my future wife (she just doesnt know it yet)

ok...ChinaCat>Rider is a grateful dead reference. kind of a secret message I guess

avatar is megan fox...my future wife (she just doesnt know it yet)

I admire your choice in a future wife.With forearms like that she could problely really tag the ball. Good for a two person scramble partner.

I admire your choice in a future wife.With forearms like that she could problely really tag the ball. Good for a two person scramble partner.

haha...she doesnt have big forearms.

User Name - I caddied for nine years (through high school and college)

Avatar - A picture of my daughter and me playing.

I'm simply a big fan of J. Lindeberg golf clothing.

name is the town i live in
avatar is a pic that my daughter chose for me when i was scrolling through the photo file.. i was planning on using something else...and probably will change it now.....to...something that needs NO introduction......

User Name - I caddied for nine years (through high school and college)

Avatar - A picture of my daughter and me playing.

How old is your daughter? Mine is 8 (nine in a couple of months) and has already announced her intention to turn pro. She also insists that I'll be her caddy.

How old is your daughter? Mine is 8 (nine in a couple of months) and has already announced her intention to turn pro. She also insists that I'll be her caddy.

If you ever get to the point that you can't hack it out there and she needs a strong, and handsome caddie :call-me: .

TCCcaddie is because i am a caddie at Tedesco Country Club in Marblehead
My avatar is just a titleist ball because it was close to what i had at another golf forum

Well this is a funny one. DrivingRangeGuy is a variation of another username I have at another website (it was drivingrangejunkie over there, but THP limited the number of letters for the usernames so I had to settle for guy) I created this username because it described me when I was too afraid to just play on a course. I would always just settle for going to the driving range, and I went every week for nearly a year. I finally realized that getting on the course would help improve my game and now I prefer playing on a course. Titleist is the #1 ball in golf so that is why it is my avatar.

I fixed it for you. If you want it back at the other one, let me know.

My daughter is 8 as well. This picture is a couple of years old. I don't know that she wants to turn pro when she grows up, but she loves playing and that's good enough for me right now. :cool:

My daughter is 8 as well. This picture is a couple of years old. I don't know that she wants to turn pro when she grows up, but she loves playing and that's good enough for me right now. :cool:

Cool! Does she do First Tee or Girls Golf or anything? We're lucky enough to have a little par 3 muni in town, with a local pro who's great with kids. She's had lots of lessons with him, and we've done a parent-child clinic or three as well.

Cool! Does she do First Tee or Girls Golf or anything? We're lucky enough to have a little par 3 muni in town, with a local pro who's great with kids. She's had lots of lessons with him, and we've done a parent-child clinic or three as well.

Richmond is fortunate enough to have two great First Tee facilities, one in the inner city and one out here in the 'burbs. I think she's done about six of the group lesson series so far and starts the Par certification class in about nine hours from now. She also did the Girls Golf program last year and can't wait for that to start (I think it's later this month).

The teacher for the group lessons and the woman who runs the Girls Golf program are both excellent instructors, and both are great with kids. If my daughter really shows an interest in getting better, I'll probably start her in individual lessons fairly soon.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP CardsFan.

Back