Official Charity Raffle Thread

You are all talk and cocky. I am winning.

Spoiler
Besides, it doesn't help or hurt to say you're gonna win or you hope you win, so you may as well say you are gonna win!

Came around late but I just bought my tickets tonight!

This is the next contest up for THP. It is a big one. After this one we will be back to our regular scheduled giveaway.

So the Leaderboard contest is finished and congrats Keith on winning that one. This is the next contest guys and gals. The raffle for charity is officially on the clock!

So the Leaderboard contest is finished and congrats Keith on winning that one. This is the next contest guys and gals. The raffle for charity is officially on the clock!

I can't wait!! It's still too far away!!

Not too much longer Dent.

Not too much longer Dent.

I don't know about that JB I think of it this way..

I still have a week of school to go, then I go on my trip, I get back, then my mom leaves on her trip, then she gets back, and then a couple more days and the contest is here.

That is a long way.

But atleast you will be busy...hehe

i will be purchasing my tickets very, very soon

You haven't already? JEEZ RS!! What are you doin?? :D

building up my paypal account funds, heh... should have plenty in there within the next few days

quick question
are the raffle numbers sent via email or actually mailed...im moving in one week and would like to purchase some but i just want to ensure that if you mail physical tickets that they dont get held up with my addy change
thanks in advance for a response :)

quick question
are the raffle numbers sent via email or actually mailed...im moving in one week and would like to purchase some but i just want to ensure that if you mail physical tickets that they dont get held up with my addy change
thanks in advance for a response :)

Golfergal will PM the ticket numbers to your THP inbox.

We just got the package today from the lovely ladies at Lela Designs. They sent the cutest outfit!! Adorable black bermuda shorts with playful pleats and a gorgeous lavendar 3/4 sleeve top. Whoever wins this outfit will not be disappointed. I'm just jealous because they sent my sizes and I don't get to keep them haha.

We updated the first page because we just got a call from Ian Poulter Designs that we are donating a gift certificate for a complete outfit. The MSRP on this is quite high and there is stuff for everybody in this line.

We updated the first page because we just got a call from Ian Poulter Designs that we are donating a gift certificate for a complete outfit. The MSRP on this is quite high and there is stuff for everybody in this line.

Sweet, I like some of Poulter's designs

A complete outfit from Ian Poulter can total around $500 guys!

His pants alone are 275, shirts around 125 and belts are 100.

and the quality is definitely there! I understand that some patterns may be a little out there for some but they also have some more subdued stuff that is just amazing.

Back