What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just download it off *cough* Limewire *cough* or just youtube it.

Just download it off *cough* Limewire *cough* or just youtube it.

I can't use Limewire, I'm not sure why, but it pisses me off. But I will YouTube it, but I want to put his stuff on my ipod.

Ah thats a shame, Limewire and an ipod go together like peas and carrots.

Ah thats a shame, Limewire and an ipod go together like peas and carrots.

I would have to agree, but everytime I try to download Limewire it says "you fail," well stuff along those lines.

Jerry Reed-Oh Lord, Mr. Ford

yeah if you like viruses...

Well if you happen to download the wrong stuff then yeah you can easily get a virus, but just don't download anything suspicious and you will be fine.

Well if you happen to download the wrong stuff then yeah you can easily get a virus, but just don't download anything suspicious and you will be fine.

Would be nice if it was that simple but unfortunately its not. you can never really tell if something is the "wrong stuff" until its too late. I use several virus protection programs and scan files before I open/install them. Yet I still got so many viruses from limewire that I had to wipe out & reformat the computer.

I never used limewire again. To each his own I guess but I dont trust those sites anymore. good luck.

Have you ever heard of Ares? probably the best downloader ever.

No I haven't, I'll check it out though.

But I'm listening to Love Lockdown- KanYe

No I haven't, I'll check it out though.

But I'm listening to Love Lockdown- KanYe

utorrent or pirate bay...

and im currently listening to all the lost gems i had on my ipod...now that I finally figured out how to get music off the ipod and onto the computer...so take that apple!

utorrent or pirate bay...

and im currently listening to all the lost gems i had on my ipod...now that I finally figured out how to get music off the ipod and onto the computer...so take that apple!

is there some sort of software you are using to get music off your ipod and on to your computer? can it work the other way around?

Ive looked for software that can do this but have only been able to find stuff that can only do one or the other...not both.

is there some sort of software you are using to get music off your ipod and on to your computer? can it work the other way around?

Ive looked for software that can do this but have only been able to find stuff that can only do one or the other...not both.

I use Podworks for my Mac. I think they make it for a PC also. The best 8 bucks I ever spent.

Falco-Amadeus
The radio is playing some crappy music today.

Jeff Foxworthy - "You might be a redneck..."

"If you go to the family reunion to meet women. You might be a redneck."

Welcome to Heartbreak- KanYe

yes there is software. No I havnt ever gotten it to work satisfactory. So I went the hard way...I used my inner geekness.

808s and Heartbreak- Kanye

The Glenn Beck Show on talk radio.

Disturbed - Indestructible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back