Coming soon....an Adjustable Wedge

I like the concept, but the price is up there for something that I wouldn't be able to adjust during tournament play.

I like that they are pushing with new technology that could be used in other clubs at some point, but this thing is not ready for market

Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is neat to see someone bringing new ideas to the wedge market, but just looking at it, I don't know that I'd game it. Looking at the price tells me it's a definite no.

For those that argue against the adjustability ... do you like your current driver? How about your fairways and maybe even your hybrids?

Fugly prototype,.....interesting concept,.....may just work,....time will tell.

Lol, that's terrible

That thing looks like something Michael Bay thought up on cold meds. The price looks kinda looks like that too.

I wonder if it explodes when you hit it?

First thought when I saw it was this is the lamest Transformer ever. Ugly and expensive, no thanks.

Its a cool concept but you can't change it mid round if playing competitive so I guess it's a nice gimmick

Its a cool concept but you can't change it mid round if playing competitive so I guess it's a nice gimmick
And an expensive one at that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks more like a Swiss Army knife than a golf club. I'll pass.

Nope, I am enjoying getting away from adjustable (see XR16 products) just hit and move on.

Personally I think it looks cool, given it has a very industrial look. Although the only reason I would buy it would be to have a collectors item.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1. Fugly
2. Cannot adjust on the fly
3. Who wants to carry a wrench to keep their club tight
4. Too expensive
5. No bottle opener:D

Ewwww, no thanks.

do-not-want-guy.jpg

So by that reasoning you'd say all adjustability in clubs is a gimic, no?

I think they're ugly, but I also think there is a hell of a story here with a ton of outside the box innovation, and that's cool. Bruce had always been on a different and unique path anyways.

So by that reasoning you'd say all adjustability in clubs is a gimmick, no?

An adjustable driver/FW/hybrid are a set it and forget it. You aren't generally changing lofts in those mid round. This wedge seems to be a "one club" solution which it really isn't as changing lofts and bounce would take too much time during a round, not to mention having to keep all the extra parts and tools handy.

Last edited:
An adjustable driver/FW/hybrid are a set it and forget it. You aren't generally changing lofts in those mid round. This wedge seems to be a "one club" solution which is really isn't as changing lofts and bounce would take too much time during a round, not to mention having to keep all the extra parts and tools handy.
Is it though? Not at all how I read it, it's the same adjustability goal as a "set it and forget it" as you say. Max adjustability and versatility to fit your game and needs, I didn't at all read that as an in round adjustability goal as we all know that's not legal.

That looks so ugly. They should just have weights like pxg and add a loft sleeve. Anything would be better than that.

First time in this thread. I have been trying to find out what Sizemore has been doing. I need to check out his site and see if he is still doing putters.

I don't care about the wedge but thanks for the link.

No putters but that looks like the same milling he had on his putters when he was doing them for SuperStroke.

Ugly but intersting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

A solution in search of a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly with a capital U. But I like that someone out there is giving it a try.

Bruce Sizemore Fully Adjustable Milled Wedges

Bruce Sizemore Fully Adjustable Milled Wedges

These things look pretty out there.

I think they can be set to 50,52,53,55,56,58,60 & 61

Not sure about these............They are $400 each.

Has anyone had a chance to demo??

Back