Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

There is a team in our league that is beyond desperate for a receiver (even if they don't know it) and I have a surplus of them. I have no idea who to offer for Alfred Morris. I have James Jones, Vincent Jackson, Harry Douglas and Anquan Boldin.

I don't want to offer a low ball trade or anything. They would still have Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson for RB's. Am I crazy to even go after this trade?

There is a team in our league that is beyond desperate for a receiver (even if they don't know it) and I have a surplus of them. I have no idea who to offer for Alfred Morris. I have James Jones, Vincent Jackson, Harry Douglas and Anquan Boldin.

I don't want to offer a low ball trade or anything. They would still have Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson for RB's. Am I crazy to even go after this trade?

Not at all. I just traded Shane Vareen and Michael Crabtree for Alfred Morris.

I like it...Julio Jones with 13 points already.

Ryan is going to kill my chances and the week is just starting.

They are just killing me with the TD's. I need the Bucs to hand off the ball, and being down 14-0 this early is not helping that cause.

Would be nice if Vjax actually did something

They are just killing me with the TD's. I need the Bucs to hand off the ball, and being down 14-0 this early is not helping that cause.

They have got to run and throw some short stuff to the running back to get this kid some confidence.

Yup...Called that.
Hi GolferGal.

Too early to just say BALLGAME!?

SOB....FU Falcons Defense for making Josh right. He told me to leave the Falcons, the Bucs are terrible, but I didn't listen. Now he is right, and that is never a good thing. I might as well go to bed now.

Already looking to see who TB plays next week for a DEF.....

GG I have -.5 pt. What the hell is going on

Who is it? I need the help, and redemption, this decision to drop the Falcons D and play Rainey is killing me.

Pittsburgh. I'm starting Rainey in a league as well and he is killing me. I'm hoping for at least a garbage time td at this point.

Who is it? I need the help, and redemption, this decision to drop the Falcons D and play Rainey is killing me.

That would be the Steelers next week

It's awful, I scared duke with how loud I yelled with he fumbled.
That's a lil funny haha. Well dangit, they better get their crap together.

Back