The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they just went swinging gate hahahahahaha

Well that was enjoyable. Nice catch, better run. I can't believe we are winning.

It appears Marshall stil throws better when moving around than in the pocket.

How long before the announcer recognize the swinging gate play. They've only been doing it for 17 games now.

Sorry, I don't watch Auburn weekly.

Enjoy the game guys.

lol, No one expects everyone to know. But the announcers probably should.

Gus said it right. Very fortunate to be up 10-7

Gus said it right. Very fortunate to be up 10-7

I can't believe we are winning. This looks more like a Franklin offense than a Malzahn offense.

Do you think the cred of the Big 12 is at stake tonight?
Not the Big 12, but if Auburn chokes this game away to KSU (still plenty of time left though), the media will have plenty of fodder to criticize the SEC (though their cred will still be very good).

I've been extremely impressed with this defense.

Still should be 28-10

Not the Big 12, but if Auburn chokes this game away to KSU (still plenty of time left though), the media will have plenty of fodder to criticize the SEC (though their cred will still be very good).
A loss by Auburn wouldn't be a choke. You have to give K - State some credit.

Have you been watching.

Lots of credit to KSU, but Auburn has been sloppy as can be. Can't do anything right offensively. Dropping easy catches, holding on the back half of 15 yard runs.

Seriously, do these refs not know what a block in the back is. Either way time to start punting out of bounds.

I do, Auburn had everything to lose coming into Manhattan and the Wildcats had everything to gain. But Auburn is still ranked 15 spots ahead of KSU and I don't think anyone outside of Manhattan picked the Wildcats to win this one.

Obviously I want to see KSU pull off the win as it really strengthens the entire Big 12 in the eyes of the voters and SoS (especially if Auburn goes on to do well in the SEC and stays ranked high). Plus it will really help OU if they can take care of business against KSU when they come calling in Norman later in the year.

Wonder if Gus puts JJ in?

Have you been watching.

Lots of credit to KSU, but Auburn has been sloppy as can be. Can't do anything right offensively. Dropping easy catches, holding on the back half of 15 yard runs.

Seriously, do these refs not know what a block in the back is. Either way time to start punting out of bounds.
K-State turned a sure TD into an interception. It's not like Auburn has the market cornered on sloppy plays.

Wow. Another blatant hold.

Whatever

Wonder if Gus puts JJ in?

I really don't want to start a controversy, but at some point you will have to. Seriously where is the hold.

I really don't want to start a controversy, but at some point you will have to. Seriously where is the hold.

It was extremely obvious on that one. Geeze

lol. Slop everywhere

Geeze...

Dont think Auburn cant get many more breaks than they have gotten so far.

lol. Slop everywhere

A sloppy, sloppy game.

I would blame a short week, but both teams have had 2 weeks to prep!!

I rarely b*tch about refs, because throughout the game calls will go both ways... but this is starting to look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back