The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the teams like the others better or is it more character issues.

I don't watch a ton of any of the 3 qbs, but when I have Winston has looked the best by far. Of course, my scouting skills are limited.

Winston is 1a to 2 behind Mariota for most teams. Character issues are there however. 3 and 4 need to show something in a few workouts. Personally I think they all do. I also think FSU gave away the wrong QB.

You could be me at QB and Duke and Ellie at WR, and JB playing Defense and we would do a better job then this right now.

:bulgy-eyes:

Winston is 1a to 2 behind Mariota for most teams. Character issues are there however. 3 and 4 need to show something in a few workouts. Personally I think they all do. I also think FSU gave away the wrong QB.

You think Coker was better than Winston?

You could be me at QB and Duke and Ellie at WR, and JB playing Defense and we would do a better job then this right now.

Ellie does catch rather well.

I watched 3 plays, thats enough, to the Auburn half time show for me.

This is just getting ugly now. It looks like ATL is playing against a practice squad

I think I'll stay in here.

These cut-ins of Mike Smith with the mic on are BORING.

These cut-ins of Mike Smith with the mic on are BORING.

The alternative is Lovie eating a hot dog and wondering if there is a football game going on.

I am guessing Tedford (OC) is glad he stayed home.

The alternative is Lovie eating a hot dog and wondering if there is a football game going on.
I'd rather watch that than a 30 second clip of Mike Smith saying "nice call."

Talk about your all time backfire. Let's mic the coach who's up 28-0 less than a minute into the second. I bet he has a lot of interesting things to say.

Zzzzzz

Thanks for that great defense you were gonna bring us Lovie. Woof.

Im sure he will blame Monte Kiffin, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back