The Dean Has Spoken Volume 6 – What is the Best Driver of 2016 + TWO Contests

Good listen on my ride in today. Even sat in the parking lot until it finished. Great to hear the thoughts on the different drivers.

Thanks JC. Enjoy the contests.

You guys are doing a great job with these, the sound effects while a bit cheesy did make me laugh! It was great hearing the different thoughts on what people liked or thought they did going in vs coming out and then getting actual on course results is really interesting. Great job guys!

You guys are doing a great job with these, the sound effects while a bit cheesy did make me laugh! It was great hearing the different thoughts on what people liked or thought they did going in vs coming out and then getting actual on course results is really interesting. Great job guys!

The goal was definitely cheesy.

Great listen guys. It was good hear some more thoughts on CC. I do have one little nit to pick tho....how am I supposed to argue with Dean when he's all non-controversial? :bicker:

To me it wasn't my favorite episode. It was a bit awkward. Kind of an odd uneven flow.

But appreciate the info.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This was a great listen. The back and forth is more natural and you guys are getting good at bring us a "conversation", it's like we are in the room with you.

Another fantastic and informative episode. Definitely left me wanting to go hit many of the drivers discussed.

Channeling some inner Jim Kramer with those sound effects.... Awesome episode!

It was a fun listen. Hearing about how much everyone enjoyed and was surprised by Club Clash was great. Made me jealous.

The dead air beverage was great, no redo's!

Best driver, eh? Loved the fact that you guys did this on course and on range. I know for me personally I can do great with something on range (relaxed, no worries) but then things tend to change on course (overthinking, etc). Dean nailed it with "penalizing", such a big difference on course.

XR16, 355, and F6 are my vote before hearing most liked.

And XR16, M1 (surprise), F6+, and XR Pro.....wow. Didn't expect to see XR Pro coming out on top.

JPX and 355 most surprising.....don't even think I would take the time to try either of those if not listening to this and seeing the results. Dean's description of the 355 sounded really good, Like the idea of the heavier head and balance it provides. And Dean dropping the bomb on the 355, 1 lucky THP'er.

Good show. That damn chair

Man that chair squeaks, did you get rid of it after the show?

Great episode and this one right now is one of my favorites.

It was a good listen and made my yard work yesterday tolerable so thank you. I hope that Club Clash becomes a regular event but I know there is no guarantee as things here are constantly changing. It was cool following along with the event and now hearing Dean and JB offer their perspective on how people reacted to what they were hitting and which drivers were the standouts.

Best episode yet! You guys are a blast to listen to. Great info and a great show. I love the back and forth banter throughout, this is definitely a must listen show!

Finally got a chance to sit down and listen this morning, love these!

Complete with FM radio sound effects!!!

I wouldn't have guessed the EZ or the 355 would have been that high on people's list, just goes to show how awesome experiences/testing like this are needed for real info from a range of golfers whether it be handicap or swing speed!

Wahooo
Another episode of The Dean Has Spoken, 2 contests, and all about driver talk. Great listen.

Love how thp gives away drivers that took people by surprise. 2 big dogs! The course testing with some clubs out if comfort zones definitely made for great feedback at Club clash

That chair squeaking was pronounced with headphones on. Will WD-40 fix that?

Another solid show with a lot of positive things to say about Club Clash. I hope that is a good sign for a sequel to it next year!

Another great listen. Club Clash was a fantastic follow and it was nice hearing more feedback on it. You guys kill it together, I can't wait for more episodes.

When you said your drink JB, I thought to myself, it's been a while since I've had some of that! I remembered that I have a 2 liter of that in my "beer fridge" to use for some mixed drinks.

Solid podcast again fellas! Enjoyed the show.

Also, I didn't hear the chair squeaking as you stated, unless that bell sound was the chair. ha

That was a fun listen. Loved the Club Clash talk, and the reasoning behind the event setup.

So do we need to set up a GoFundMe to get JB a chair?

That was a fun listen. Loved the Club Clash talk, and the reasoning behind the event setup.

So do we need to set up a GoFundMe to get JB a chair?

Where's a #ChairClash event when one is needed? So much hype around Herman Miller and Steelcase chairs, but if people could try more options and get out of their squeak zone ...

Where's a #ChairClash event when one is needed? So much hype around Herman Miller and Steelcase chairs, but if people could try more options and get out of their squeak zone ...

We actually did this when we set up our office in grad school. They had something like 20 chairs in a warehouse and the whole lab went and tested to find something they agreed on.

Josh you forgot to ask The Dean how he did in his #THPCallout match. :p

Back