The Dean Has Spoken Volume 6 – What is the Best Driver of 2016 + TWO Contests

That was a good listen. Well done fellas !

Was a another great listen. I think dean hit the nail on the head about people being shocked about what worked best for them. I thought LTD would be best for me but F6 plus blew it away

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great listen, #twodragons

surprised that the JPX would be up there. I would never have guessed JBs drink of choice. The wahoo is really weird, it might give me nightmares. I really want to give the 355 and exotics driver a go. Another great episode guys.

Great listen today. Feel like you guys are really hitting your stride now!

Thanks. We are having fun with it

I really enjoyed this show guys it was really entertaining. I especially liked how Dean didn't let the chair derail his show. Although JB tried to get in his head a few times haha

Haha. That's funny Crest.

Haha. That's funny Crest.
You guys did a great job. It was really informative and entertaining. Really cool to hear about some of the unique experiences had by regular golfers at Club Clash. Keep up the good work

The sound affects were hilarious. I'm going to try the Srixon line of drivers today along with the XR16 Pro and Cobra F6+ to compare to my M1. Might walk out with a new driver.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Finally listening now!
These have been awesome so far, looking forward to the listen.

Just listened, great info and love the testing for the regular Joes. With all the drivers in the market, it's nice to be able to pinpoint 3-4 drivers that really work well for most of the testers.

I bet nobody would guess this one either.

d959f012353746366b72a59aa1fe17b2.jpg

Never heard of that brand.

Sorry if I missed this but when is the Club Clash data going to be presented ?

A great episode! Also a great reminder for me to make sure I do my diligence with my next driver purchase and hit a lot of options to make sure I am picking the best one for me.

Not that my beverage choice matters, but my my tumbler was pretty awesome

I recommend listening to the show.

I did.
Like I mentioned above. I might have missed it. Tough to focus 100% while watching a 3yr old running around like a madman.

A new episode of The Dean Has Spoken will be recorded this week in person and yes, there will in fact be a contest.

Back