Contest - Srixon Z355 Driver

Entry sent! Thanks for the great contest!

This one is too great to pass on, my entry is sent already.

Thanks for sharing these clubs with everybody.

This is cool. A bunch of thpers of all handicaps and swing types really hit this well at Club Clash!

It was cool seeing everybody's reaction to hitting this one..good luck to all!

Need to tune in to the radio but this is a great contest and definitely one of the surprises from club clash

Excited to see who brings this one home, reviews from CC were over the top fantastic.

Excited to see who brings this one home, reviews from CC were over the top fantastic.

Was truly a sleeper for many. The on course reactions were fun to see

Awesome, thanks

Hearing Dean say that even with all the range time, people were coming back to this one impressed with the results.

The Dean has Spoken!!!

#NoThanksRequired #Enjoy

I really like they changed approach to this driver. I really drifted away from Cleveland stuff after their obsession with long and light started.

I'm in on this one too. Never put a swing on a club of this design, I've always had better luck with a heavier shafted driver. With all the reaction to the Z355 at Club Clash though, I can't pass up this opportunity. Awesome show Dean and JB!

Got this entry in before the podcast was even completed. Thanks THP!

Entry in!! Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm in. Thanks Dean!!! And JB!!! :)

I'm listening to The Dean now and my entry was just sent in.
Thanks !

Some great listening and great offers from the great people at THP

Good luck to everyone who enters! This driver was a surprise for me on the range at Club Clash. It was a bomber!

Boom... The Dean has spoken. I need to try this driver!

I entered this contest. Any driver that is described as point and shoot is on my list! Plus, if my captain speaks highly of it then I know it's a solid club.

The Dean has Spoken! Awesome contest

Great episode. Entry sent! Thanks for another awesome opportunity!

Entry In!

Back