Contest - Srixon Z355 Driver

My entry is in. Someone's going to be very happy! Good luck everyone.

I hit this thing tonight.... Deans analogies were spot on. If I added to them I'd say it has a sweet spot the size of a tennis racket.

I'm in, thanks guys.

I entered this one today - if it is point and shoot, I need it in my life.

I wonder if there are aftermarket tip sleeves .....

Great listen! I would love to try this one out!

Great episode... I'm entered... Very interested in the Srixon product...

Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have heard of the elusive "point and shoot" drivers... I have yet to see one in captivity let alone hold one in my hands. Fingers crossed.

This was a club that really caught my interest on the range, even though was dog tired by the time i got to swing it. Very impressive club that some lucky THPer will love. Really wanted to see this one on course but luck didnt swing that way. This club still intrigues me.

This would have been my choice for the "any driver" contest, so this is a nice bonus contest.

1 more day to get in on this one.

Entry in!

I'm in. Sounds like lots of testers enjoyed this club. I've never played a Srixon club...I hope this is the first one.

Entered! Sounds like some really positive feedback on this one. Would love to give it a go!

Entry sent

Even though I love my Cally GBB, it would be great to compare it against this and see if it plays as well as my Srixon irons do

I have to say i'm intrigued by this driver. All the positive feedback makes me want to go out and take a couple swings with one.

thanks for the chance to win..... listen to pod cast all the time.... OIL THAT SQUEAKY CHAIR WOULD YOU !! LOL

Great contest for a highly rated club. Get in, gents!

Submitted my entry last night along with the club clash contest and chose this driver... 2 opportunities to win this baby, so hopefully I can game it at #TheGauntlet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Point and shoot. I like that.

I just sent in my entry... Hopefully it's not too late!

And the winner is...

cnosil

Congrats on winning the new driver.
Please send a PM to me with your full name, shipping address and shaft flex.

Congrats cnosil! Hope this is a fairway finder for youi!

Nice! Congrats cnosil !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back