Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
Im always cruising the "What Did You Shoot Today" thread and feel that sometimes folks personal bests, whether its 18 hole score, 9 hole score, FIR, GIR, etc., get lost in the shuffle of the busy-ness of that thread so I figure why not have a thread dedicated to our PB's!!!

So post em up! I personally dont want to miss a single one!

Good thread Nate. Nothing to contribute yet, but hopefully I'll be frequent poster here this year :D

Good thread Nate. Nothing to contribute yet, but hopefully I'll be frequent poster here this year :D
Me either, and im not close right now lol. We ll get in here at some point

And I hope somebody posts one soon, preferably with a scorecard picture to start the Tapatalk photo off with a banger!

I'll bite. Both of these have happened in 2016, and both oddly on courses I was playing for the first time. I shot 1 over for 9 holes, and 6 over 78 with 3 double bogeys on 18 holes. I have yet to shoot par or better on 9 holes but I am hoping to get there.

Yesterday I played 9 holes at my home course. I carried the creek on the 9th hole from the purple tees and hit the longest drive ever on that hole. Those that know the course, Royal St. Patricks in Wrightstown, will know how good it made me feel to get over that bugger.

Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

PB was a little over a year ago, also the one time I shot level par on a 9. Shot a 77 with three doubles on a par 71, rated at 70.8/131 playing 6,300 yards. Hope to get back to that realm this year. Can't wait to congratulate folks for the PBs!

Last edited:
My PB was SO long ago…

After surgery 15 days ago to finally fix my arm, and one painful round since, I'll see you back in this thread SHORTLY.

I have a few 72 to my name but seems like forever since I could touch that score. Can't wait to see people get some personal bests this year!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My pb score happened earlier this year at Deer Creek playing with j4u and pokeslice. Was -5 thru 15, started to talk about it and promptly bogeyed 16 and 17. Par on 18 for 69, my first and currently only under par score.

PB on a par 3 = 1
PB on a par 4 = 2
PB on a par 5 = 3
PB on a 9 =30
PB on 18 =71 (same round as above, shot a 41 on the front and then lights out on the back)
PB putts = 24 (same round as above)
PB on FWs hit = 14
PB birdies in a row - 3 (twice)

This is the 1st time I had sat and thought of all of them at once, thanks for starting this thread.

My pb score happened earlier this year at Deer Creek playing with j4u and pokeslice. Was -5 thru 15, started to talk about it and promptly bogeyed 16 and 17. Par on 18 for 69, my first and currently only under par score.

Holy crap, dude! I had no idea this happened. To break par and 70 in the same round? Wow. AWESOME! Great job!

My personal best is a 77 last year and I shot a 78 a couple of weeks ago.

I'm trying to beat my PB of 29 putts in a round hoping that leads me to breaking my overall PB.

My personal bests at Painted Hills have been: from the Blues, 79 on July 19, 2013; from the whites, 79 on July 17, 2012; and from the golds, 74 last season (not sure of the date).

Well it seems like an old war story but I shot a 68 on 6800 yard golf course ( Glade Valley in Maryland) but it was 20 years ago!!! Made (3) 50 ft putts in that round, obviously, I'll never forget it!!

PB was a couple years ago. The foursome was nightowl03, Cookie, and Jman. I think it was my first time teeing it up with Jman too.
I shot a 74 or 75, don't recall exactly. One of the funnest rounds that I had ever played.

My personal best right now is a 73 on Northview Ridge Course from the Blue Tees. I 3-putted the 18th hole for a par after reaching it in two like an absolute asshat. It was a solo round in the off-season but oh well.

I have a personal best of 71 right now. I shot that in the second round of a local tournament and was able to come in T-9.

Best 9 hole score of 32, but that was a different round from above. Hoping I'll be able to come back in here and update it some time this year.

My PB is a 75 on a par 70 course and 80 on par 72. One of my goals for this year is to finally break 80.

I'm pretty much a bogey golfer and usually am anywhere from 85-100.

But one time I carded an even par 71 score. The course was a little on the easy side but for once, all parts of my game clicked at once. It was such a great feeling :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ill join in with setting the bar. My personal best was a 71 in the first round of our member/guest last year. First time breaking par. I play alot of 9 hole rounds too so my 9 hole PB is a 3 under, 33 last fall in Michigan on a track I hadnt played before.

Excited to see some new bests from everyone!

Mine was a couple years ago. Pretty easy course and didn't realize what my score was until I was on the 18th tee box. Ended up shooting a 74.

My 9 hole PB is 36 and that was last year. Missed an easy putt on the 9th for a 35

I have shot a number of low 70s 72 the best in the years that I have played but last week got a 71 ( 1 under ) :D so hope I can get a high 60 this year.

1999 i shot 63 on the blue monster. 31-32 a bogie free round book ended with an eagle on hole #1 and birdie on 18.

Also shot a 65 at Wolf Creek in Atlanta with a double on the 10th and 3 eagles.

Some impressive stuff in here already!

My pb is a 82 a few years ago, it was a fun day with my friends for my 28th birthday

Back