Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

Cassel Hills ain't the toughest track but today had some of the toughest pins I've seen there as a whole, not sure who ticked off the pin setter.

As one of my buddies told me when I fired my personal best (at the time) on a shorter, not-too-difficult course, "You still have to hit the shots!" :D Congrats!

Personal best 79 last night at league.

3rd PB in the past month, huge strides have been made this year!

Good stuff man! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done man! That is a solid score

Congrats dude 3 pb in a month is awesome

New PB for me shot a 78 par71 also shot a new best 9 of 38. Coulda been so much better, but hey I posted my first score in the 70's.

Congrats! Always knew you had it in you!

Shot a PB 34 (-2) on the back 9 tonight! What makesnit even better is that it was a total ham and egger.

I had 10 putts in my 9 hole round today. I wasn't hitting very many greens but it's nice to have my short game come around.

Congrats! Always knew you had it in you!

Thanks dude it's kinda a relief to get it done, now to not let the pressure of repeat get to me. Gotta just have fun and play.

Shot a PB 34 (-2) on the back 9 tonight! What makesnit even better is that it was a total ham and egger.

Congrats

The scorecard doesn't show how you did it just shows what ya did!

I had 10 putts in my 9 hole round today. I wasn't hitting very many greens but it's nice to have my short game come around.

Great short game work dude!

Dropped another PB for 9 holes today with a 33 (-3). This ties my overall PB and sets a new one on the front 9 at my home course. ??

Dropped another PB for 9 holes today with a 33 (-3). This ties my overall PB and sets a new one on the front 9 at my home course.

There he is! Congrats!

Dropped another PB for 9 holes today with a 33 (-3). This ties my overall PB and sets a new one on the front 9 at my home course.

Congrats! Puts you in the running to be my partner in Vegas!!

Personal Best for 9 holes today with a 43. Also won low net with handicap, so some $$ coming my way.

8f799debc18d2135fc6c72192c5b80ce.jpg

Did this yesterday after an 84 and 81, it was Caddyshack-esque with putts falling from all over. I'd shot par before once, but never sub. I've never been that stressed on the course as I was coming down the stretch, most mentally taxing experience I've ever had on course.

Did this yesterday after an 84 and 81, it was Caddyshack-esque with putts falling from all over. I'd shot par before once, but never sub. I've never been that stressed on the course as I was coming down the stretch, most mentally taxing experience I've ever had on course.

amazing stuff james!

Congrats. Isn't strange how the adrenaline can start flowing and your have to keep it under control. Did your hands start to shake on the last hole? Mine did when I was in a similar situation.

Set PB today - 7 pars and no 3 putts.

Had my best round ever.
40 / 30 = 70 29 putts

My personal best was an even par 72 a few years ago. Unfortunately that was with a 3-putt bogey on 18 when I got a little aggressive trying to make the birdie for 70 and missed the come-backer. Now I kinda wish I had just lagged it to have a round under par. Closest I have come since is 74 a few times.

Thrilled to be able to update this post. Had a personal best round of 1 under par 71 yesterday. 3 birdies, 2 bogeys, and 13 pars.

Not my overall PB, but a home course PV this morning with a 75(+3). Stupid triple on 9. Rebounded to shoot -1 on the back. Scrambled my butt off and the putter was on fire.

I'm guessing this was my best ever 9 holes, but not am not sure. Shot a 44 on the Sahm GC front 9, as the sun was going down. What I do know it was my best start ever:

2 under after 2 holes, no fairways, no putts*

Think about that!

*second hole was a putt from off the green that went in.

Not my overall PB, but a home course PV this morning with a 75(+3). Stupid triple on 9. Rebounded to shoot -1 on the back. Scrambled my butt off and the putter was on fire.

Awesome rd buddy. 75 with a triple is no joke.

Back