Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

My personal best was an even par 72 a few years ago. Unfortunately that was with a 3-putt bogey on 18 when I got a little aggressive trying to make the birdie for 70 and missed the come-backer. Now I kinda wish I had just lagged it to have a round under par. Closest I have come since is 74 a few times.

PB on 18 is +5, and PB on 9 is +2. Hoping to have both beaten this year!

PB was a looooooong time ago. Approximately 35 years ago in high school. Shot a 67 in a practice round. Was draining everything in site. Have a feeling I may challenge it this summer. Shot my PB 9 holes of 32 a few months ago (ended the 18 at 2 under 70). Things seem to be coming together well lately so I think I have a really low round in the not so distant future.

This year I've had three notable PBs.

FIR : 13/14

9 holes: 40

18 holes: 87

Last fall I shot my PB on my home course a 32!
ca7008f9966c2d8622a60a5a9cf2e648.jpg

It's a nine hole course that I play a lot. I was with my brother and was hot with my putter.

Last Sunday I shot my PB for 18 on the same course 35-38 for a 73 which felt pretty good.

My PB for 18 holes is 64 in any round. 67 is my PB in tournament rounds. 9 hole PB is 30 on a couple of occasions. Hopefully we can get a new PB this year. Had a couple of chances last year but blew it coming home.

PB playing winter rules (left clean & place within a club length) is a +1 73 that I shot in Feb of this year at my current club.
PB for a full round in tourney conditions is a +2 74 that I shot in 2012 at Gray Plantation in Lake Charles, LA.

I was also +1 through 13 at True Blue for Sunday Singles at the THP Legacy, but didn't need to play the last 5 holes the match ended on 13.

My best 9 hole score was a 32 and I followed it up with a smooth 47 on the back

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mine was actually posted live here when it happened in March of this year.

I shot an 81 (+9) and still don't quite understand how I managed to do it... but everything just clicked for me that day and I was able to get up & down a ton throughout the round.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

My PB came two summers ago prepping for the Morgan Cup. I shot a +1 73 at my home course. It was the first time I broke 80 and first round with an Eagle.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My PB came two summers ago prepping for the Morgan Cup. I shot a +1 73 at my home course. It was the first time I broke 80 and first round with an Eagle.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
We'll break that in may!

Bestgolfroundb_zpsdb996f67.jpg

November 10th, 1991, Fallbrook GC, Fallbrook, CA. Northrop Grumman Aircraft Division Bi-monthly tournament. 5 under 31 on the back 9 with 11 putts to go with even par front 9 for a 67. I realized after the round I was in the ZONE the back nine. Just last week, 25 years later I shot 1 over 73 for a personal best for the last 10 years or so.

My PB (I'll base it on differential) was last year in the rain and wind with ArmyGolf and Dr RosenRosen. Shot an 81 (9.2 diff) from the blues at North Bellingham where I only really had one bad hole. That round is what I'm constantly chasing lately.

Raw score wise, I shot a 78 at Mountain View Golf Course in West Jordan, UT a few years back, but that was only a 10 or so differential because the course is so damn easy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My PB 18 hole is 91 on Bethpage Red. I'll work on that for now.

Set the bar this year at Par. Was -3 on 15 and got to thinking...yep not going to think anymore.

Both my PB's have come on my home course. -3 69 in match play and -1 71 in stroke play. Havent really been close to those scores again for quite a while.

<------- my 71 card is my little pic to the side.

Last edited:
I shot an 80 on 18 holes at Windtree GC in Mt. Juliet, TN a few years back. I've come close many times but have not broken that 80 barrier yet. I did it with an old set of Callaway knockoffs and metal woods so as the saying goes, "it's not the arrow, it's the Indian" :act-up:

My personal best was 79 last July on a par 71 course. My short game was on point that day. I haven't came close to that this year but with practice, I plan on setting a new one this summer.

My personal best was a long time ago a 79 at stonewall orchard here in Illinois haven't sniffed that number in years but thanks to Panda and the folks here at THP my love of this crazy game is on a MAJOR upswing and I am planning on a new personal best really soon maybe even this season?

The round I consider my PB was a number of years ago when I shot 79 on a par 70 course (so +9)

I have equalled the +9 on my home course a couple times with rounds of 81 (par 72) but my aim is to break 80 on a par 72 course

Not sure if I have shot level par for 9 holes, but at The Belfry I shot 36 (par 35) on the back nine of the PGA course, just a shame the front 9 wasn't as good otherwise I could have been looking at a sub-80 round for that day

Some great scores listed here!

Modern era PB is 78, shot last year. For my first year playing in 30+, I am pleased with that. I hope to inch that lower a few times this year.

Back