You could do it in the same round.

Paired as twosomes and play against the other two in the foursome. Best ball between the two wins the hole (can handicap also) and play all 18 holes, each hole worth 1 point. Most points wins-

Add up all of FL vs All of GA and see who comes out on top

I like this one. Team one day (two ball) singles the next.

Of course, that means everyone playing is in for both days. If not, maybe just have the two-ball format on Saturday be it.

For format, keep in mind the number of players from Sat to Sun will be at least a little different so we should plan accordingly

My skim missed this post. Exactly my point above.

I like this one. Team one day (two ball) singles the next.

Of course, that means everyone playing is in for both days. If not, maybe just have the two-ball format on Saturday be it.
Or just not count a certain person's score? Pulled at random?

Or just not count a certain person's score? Pulled at random?

I think Alan is the only who wouldn't be there both days if everyone whos thinking about going shows up.

GA/FL gethering

I think Alan is the only who wouldn't be there both days if everyone whos thinking about going shows up.

That may be. I thought there was at least one more. Maybe not.

I don't want to screw everything up if I'm the only single day player. You could leave me out of the team event and I'll just play for fun on Saturday, or if that would be weird I can just skip this one. Whatever works for the greater good. Won't bother me.

I don't want to screw everything up if I'm the only single day player. You could leave me out of the team event and I'll just play for fun on Saturday, or if that would be weird I can just skip this one. Whatever works for the greater good. Won't bother me.

You're coming. We will figure it out.

i HOPE everyone on the list shows. Great time to be had.

You're coming. We will figure it out.

Exactly, nothing we can't handle.

My dad and I are definitely in, can't wait

Trying to recruit TahoeDust, but he's a lazy bum.

You're just trying to load up the FLA side cuz yer skurred.

You're just trying to load up the FLA side cuz yer skurred.

Wouldn't we have to give some of them to you to even the numbers? Your logic is flawed. Just for that, I'm going to make sure I get put on your team to bring you down.

Maybe the FSU guys should play for GA anyway :)

I had a really good range session today. So happy to be hitting the ball flush again after crapping the bed leading up to, and in, South Carolina. Hopefully I can keep it up and get my distances figured out before we hit Kinderlou.

lets get trout bum in this... what about jax
Jeff will be busy berating Gator fans in Jacksonville at the world's largest cocktail party comprised of people wearing jean shorts, or some such thing.

Haven't seen Trout...

Jax might rather join us than watch the Gators get walloped.

Love to see my buddy Marc come to this.

Bump for Trout

Can someone please remind of the dates of this outing

Back